8~Butterflies'

Falling in love a little bit more

🎶Tu Jo hain.

I ran into the bathroom like I need to save my life but with whom I'm joking and how can I be this dumbhead and vulnerable at the same time.

Shit.

Shit.

Holy. Shit.

These are the only words that escape from my mouth for me. Because I'm the reason. Because I tell him I want him to wake me up like this and I kissed him on his cheek but I freaking kissed him. And it's freaking hot so hot but it gives me butterflies. Okay.

I rested my whole body weight to the door and tried to catch my breath and calm my racing heart beats.

I need to figure out something to escape this embarrassment. Actually you know what Siya you are freaking dumb who the hell in this world act like this and start telling about your dreams after opening their eyes from a deep sleep.

Ohh God..

Apne Baal nochne k man kr rha hai hmara aaj.

Hum kese muhn dikhayenge ab apna.

Khud ke hi pair pe khud var kiya hai humne.

I'm trying okay let's get over this, it's just a dream and forget about it, it will work yeah.

Yeah.

I did my morning routine and drop my clothes to the floor and stand in the hot shower wash my hair condition them and wrapped a towel on my hair and put on bathrob to my body, made my way to the closet and picked a outfit black turtle neck sweater and brown pants along with my coat.

I did my little makeup and good to go.

When I came downstairs avii is waiting for me but where is Verena. I need to check up on her, I knocked on the door but there is no response from inside so I decided to go before knocking one more time.

She open her eyes once I'm in her view and trying to straighten up but I shake my head and tell her to let just stay the same way.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked while sitting beside her.

"Little bit better but these cramps are hella painful siya". She says while clutching her lower abdomen.

"I'll go and make some soup for you" I said and she nodded.

I made my way out, to the kitchen and prepare the soup put it on a plate and grab some chocolates from the fridge for her she'll feel better.

I gave her soup and chocolates, I told her to call me if she need anything.

I checked the time and I need to hurry now otherwise I'll be late.

Avii set the breakfast and called out for me. I sat there with my eyes low and face below then low, I can feel heat on my face and ears. Oh God why it has to be me aahhh!