16~Only Pleasure 💋

Marked him as mine.

🎶Ek din aap yun

My Mishu is a year older than me but this girl got all the hearts around

My Mishu is a year older than me but this girl got all the hearts around. She's fun loving and extremely extroverted with the family and us of course, as she thinks that we all are friends.

Mishu this is my name for her as she hated when I called her didi once out of respect
Mishu bursts onto the scene with a smile that could light up a room and a laugh that's as contagious as the hiccups.

Her hair, a riot of sunshine brown curls, round cute face, full plum lips, big brown eyes, little nose just like her height she's 5'4 with all the Indian curves.

She's the girl who initiates the group dance-off in the middle of the function,the one who fearlessly chats up the grumpy boss, about her cat collection.

Silence around this girl is a vacuum she rushes to fill with conversation, jokes (sometimes terrible, but delivered with infectious confidence), or even a spontaneous rendition of a Disney song.

Don't be fooled by the surface glitter though. Mishu has a genuine warmth that draws people in. She remembers birthdays, compliments classmates' new shoes with the sincerity of a diplomat, and has a knack for making the shyest wallflower feel included.

She's a human spotlight, but one that happily shares its beam. Weekends are her personal adventure playgrounds. Drag her to a museum and she'll turn it into a scavenger hunt, a park becomes a stage for impromptu plays, and a rainy day transforms into a fort-building extravaganza that would make any engineer proud.

She's the queen of turning the mundane into the marvelous. Mishu's energy is a force of nature, sometimes a little overwhelming, but never malicious. She's a walking party, a ray of sunshine in human form, and a constant reminder that life is meant to be embraced with wide-open arms and a joyful heart.

I opened my arms wide as she ran into my arms and we climbed to each other as a sticky glue that no one can separate.

Meet Amaya Singh Rajvansh the sunshine of Rajvansh's family. His little sister. And my dearest friend.

"Ohh God it's been so long siyu.....I almost forgot how you feel".

"I missed you Mishu"....my voice trembled a little as emotions overwhelmed me.

"I'm not gonna leave you until you marry off with your lover and after that I'll be the only hindrance between your romantic life". Her words shocked me, that means she knows but I didn't tell her and avii will never without informing me.

"Veeru told me, you both are too busy in yourselves that you didn't consider telling me, I also exist in your world I guess!?". She explains.

We pull apart and she wiggles her brows mischievously. Before she bombers me with more questions, my saviour comes to save me for some time.