4 'Overthinking day'

'Body Soul Heart Mind'

🎶Tere Bina jiya jaye naa

I wasn't able to get an hour of sleep last night

I wasn't able to get an hour of sleep last night. Last night when Avyukth got here in my room on my bed, some beautiful feelings are growing inside of me and I want that warmth of his hands on me, I can't . I just see myself failing miserably.

He's not lying when he said we used to do fun a lot, he's my brother's best friend but he always cares about me more than just a friend. Whenever he got home, he used to bring me gifts. I still have them because they are pretty because they are from my avii.
(My mind is mocking me)

Sometimes I feel that these feelings are not one—sided but I don't want to lie to myself that I feel safe with him, feeling his hand on my cheeks caressing, giving me the warmth I'm seeking for.

When our eyes met for the first time on my birthday, a silent understanding passed within us.

His gaze was a sanctuary and a place where I felt understood and accepted without judgment. In the depths of his brown eyes, I found solace and comfort.

It was in that moment that I realized, our connection went beyond the surface, a bond that held the promise of forever.

I feel this emotion for the very first time on that day and rest is in my heart I've got nobody to share with.

A knock on the door broke my train of thoughts, I got up to open the door and it was Verena there smiling in her glory she's cute.

"Good morning Siya"...she murmured.

I get it. she's nervous,I didn't behave well with her last night. But I like how she's addressing me by Siya not with ma'am anymore.

"Morning Verena...ahh I'm sorry for the last night I didn't want to behave like that" I expressed motioning for her to come inside.

"It's okay ahh — i thought that you must be tired so I didn't think much about it". She explained her thoughts.

She's fidgeting her fingers like I usually do when I'm stuck in a dilemma to ask or not.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Yeah,.. actually where will you have your breakfast here or down in the dining room".she voiced.

"Downstairs, I'll be coming after getting ready" I stated.

🌱