5~'Little one'

Only love 💕

🎶Pal pal Dil k paas.

I got late because of some important meetings
for finalisation of the project our company is looking forward to.

RAJVANSH&CO.is the top leading company in architecture world. I have a lot of things on my platter right now and siya is also here. I need to gather all these things shortly because I want more time with her.

My father starts this company and over the years he make sure to go beyond the heights and he did really well. And now when I took his legacy, so now we have RAJVANSH&CO. all across the world with different speciality like design and interior. And some of textile and handlooms.

It's just growing the business all I want and to make my dad proud of myself.

I finish all the meetings and it take my whole day, even evening also. I did check on siya throughout the day, because I need to see her. So I checked the cameras of the palace and she's in the kitchen with Verena.

Verena is a sweet girl. My mom, who chose her for Siya and it really seems to work. I just hope they bond together because Siya needs a friend and a company for herself just to distract her mind. Meanwhile Verena also need someone to her side. She's an orphan and mom took her with herself when she was just 12.

And it seems like it really is working to put both of them together. Last time I checked on her when she's in the kitchen and now it's 9 already. So I checked again and she were sitting on the couch and check time again n again. She did not have her dinner yet. I know she's waiting for me just like old times.

She used to wait for us both aadi and me, sometimes vedant too. She didn't eat alone.
And by any chance if she's alone, she will not eat anything and just skip the food. It's her weird habit.

Just the thought of her waiting for me like the old times made me smile and giddy.

Her choosing newyork for her med is the best thing that happen to me. Because aadi and me both were trying really hard for her to go outside and explore.

Two years of her hostel and I lost my Siya somewhere.

We all are responsible for not taking proper check on her when she was far away from us. Aadi and I got busy in settling things with my past. Uncle aunty were busy in their own work. Vedant was here for his college that time. She's just alone there with no security because she did not want to reveal herself as a princess of udaipur, she just want to enjoy being a normal people and made friends like everybody do.

But that thing did not go well with her. And we all lost our little siya that day.

Uncle took all of this to himself, how could he be so irresponsible for her child. That he lost the count of how many times she asked them to just meet her but nobody did. She asked everyone. And it felt like she was pleading to us just for once took her from that place, nobody heard her secret pleadings behind (can you just come to meet me please).