15~Cries and Pleasure'

Because you are my Sweetheart

🎶 Ishq hua

The PAIN, how much she feels and how much she shows are completely tragic

The PAIN, how much she feels and how much she shows are completely tragic. As she shows none, she's a people pleaser, never says no to anything and always tries to make you happy no matter what.

It hurts deep in my heart, hearing her cries, painful sobs and helpless when she gets another breathing episode.

She didn't even realise that her feet were bleeding. I got her when she was doing spins at a drastic pace.

Her parents, I blame them only fifty percent, as they were still struggling, how to comfort their daughter when they are the one who neglects her feelings, when she was in need of their time and love.

I never got mad at her. However, the ache in my chest and the knot I feel is indescribable. She blames her parents, I understand as she craves for their love and time.
When she said that I don't know anything about her she's tainted and her father is disgusted to her, my heart broke, she's so pure, so pure.

How many scenarios she has been making in her head all this time that she finally said it loud. It's for the first time though she ever let her curtains down in front of anyone.

She's close with Aadi but she never talked about that horrible night with him too. Meanwhile Aadi never forces her too. For us she's our precious gem.

Aadi already knows about my feelings, the way my eyes looked at her when she was descending those stairs on her birthday, I fell for her and my heart got to know that day, there is someone-he needs to keep this person always close to keep my breathing normal. My breathing gets frantic whenever she gets near me and my heart stops functioning and works properly.

He knows and told me to keep my eyes away from her, but I couldn't stop myself from it.
When I used to share my feelings about how I feel when she looks at me or when she shares her little secrets with me.

He told me that he's genuinely happy for me because she's a little warrior for him. His little baby Princess and she really is.

She's such a lovable, kind hearted soul, that I ever met. But her tears break something inside me every time.

And this time I know the reason and I am helpless. But kot completely I've got the people for her cries, pain and episodes.

I'm not going to spare them. Beside Ved and Aadi is also here, those persons are the one reason Aadi is here. When Ved got to know that I got four of them, who tortured my little one, his siyuu, he lost his calm and came here the next day but he didn't come home to meet her, The last two days they both were in the vault, which is underground like one fifty feet deep in the warehouse and we go there via lift. Which is encrypted, only with my and Aadi scans could open it.

There is no network no other access and not everyone knows about that room or we can say special office for some special works like this.

Their families file complaints as their so-called lovely children get missing under night and nobody knows.