18~Past haunts' II

Stay safe guys and do talk it out with your families and friends.

I saw her in the pool of blood, lying unconscious, with a paled face, dried tear lines on her cheeks, hairs wet in her blood, right hand clutched her lower abdomen, like she was in pain when I saw that her both wrists were leaking so much of blood, I couldn't believe this if I didn't see her by myself.......my baby did this to herself.

I felt like my life just slipped out,how much she was in pain and I was not there for her. How could I do this to my love. I lifted her in my arms and made our way to the hospital, I wrapped her hands with my handkerchief, As I held her close to my heart. I don't know what I will do if something happens to her, but I will not let you go Siya, never my love.

Her hands were slotted, her head was injured, her clothes were bloodied, she looked so much in pain, so much pale for a second I thought she wasn't not my siya. My siya can never do this to herself --NEVER. She's not any weak baby, she's my strongest girl, my girl.

I came back to my senses when I reached the hospital. I admitted her and did all the formalities but I couldn't complete these papers and signed them, it's too much to handle. My hands are shivering, I couldn't breathe properly. I've never felt this way as if my life was leaving in front of my eyes, my eyes blurred with the unshed tears.

I called Aadi and filled him with all the things. He came abruptly and hugged me, I didn't realise I was crying, until he asked me to stop crying. "Stop worrying about her she's my little warrior she'll be fine". He stated in a firm voice. "I couldn't lose her when I didn't tell her my feelings Aadi, I need more time with her, we need more time than this".

"I never thought of seeing her in this position. I failed to protect her, I failed to keep my promise that I'll protect her, you leave it on me, what will I do if she couldn't make it".

"I'm sorry aadi, I'm really sorry"....I pleaded, his face has no colour because I know she's his soul and Mine too, his little princess, I know he's worried but he's not showing any emotions right now, but his clenched jaw, white fist, disheveled look shows it all.

"She'll be alright Avii, trust me she's my baby sister I love her so much but, I forgot to check up on her...I didn't realise when she stopped talking to us and never came home in the past year, her bodyguards ensured me she was safe whenever I asked them about her securities but I never once called her and asked her if everything is fine bachhe, never". he hopely stated

"You both will get more time than this avii, I know--god just can't let that happen to us, we all need more time to enact our mistakes". He said.

The doctor came after an hour only to give us another bad news ....."her body lost so much blood already, there is a higher risk of her slipped into a coma". He acknowledged and the floor beneath my feet slipped and my heart stopped his basic functioning.