10~she said Yes'

Peace is With you in my arms.

🎶Panna ki tamanna hai.

I came early today just to spend some time with siya, my schedule didn't let me make it for anyone

She's sitting there on a couch in a corner just for her to feel a little close to herself. In a cosy moment, whenever she's alone, she's lost in her inner thoughts or I would say inner turmoils. She's having nightmares and having panic attacks in sleep has made her situation worse.

I know she's not getting any inches of sleep these days and she's faking it for me. Whenever I check on her, her body gets tensed as in, it takes a lot of effort to remain in the exact same position, so nobody could tell, if she's faking it or sleeping really.

Medication, siya relies on them totally if she wants to sleep peacefully. Otherwise her episodes of nightmares hits make things worse.

She's stressed about a lot of things her nightmares, panic attacks and the big one like an elephant that It all came in front of me. Not knowingly even.

Nobody knows in her family that she's getting episodes on a regular basis. I'm not going to defend her parents. They are wrong here for not giving a proper time and love to their child. After the incidents also. They didn't even pretend much. I know they are busy in their works but at least they can manage to give her plenty of minutes if not hours, though.

Adii is worried and vedant too. They really cared about her, vedant is still keeping track of her gps. But didn't invade her privacy but he has her location all the time. And the other reason is that Siya didn't go anywhere apart from his hospital to home. Nahh, nada.

I told them about her episodes and medicines. And they are obviously not happy about that. but they are worried and vedant is too hyper active after knowing this he wants to come here and Adii asks him to wait for some days.

"Little one" ...I said to gain her attention.

I sat beside her and asked her about her college things and stuff and she replied.

"You are looking so beautiful little one" i said to her and her cheeks getting the colour of Scarlet.

"You are looking beautiful and hot too" she said while looking at me like I'm her sole interest right now.

"You don't need to reciprocate siya" I said.

She got offended by this and said it's true I'm looking beautiful and hot. Okay, I want to know more of it now.

"Tell me more siya, I'm liking this appreciation session". I said.

She shifted in her position facing me, folding her left leg half on the couch and putting the right one on top of that.

Giving me more attention I like it a bit more.

"Tousled hairs look good on you when they are falling on your forehead".she answered.