11~ Emotions'

I like me when I'm with you.

🎶Tu zaroori.

I wake up when I feel like I've been sleeping so long

I wake up when I feel like I've been sleeping so long. And it's a true Statement as I have always been a light sleeper and some moments change your life even when you didn't have a say in it.

Waking up with a fresh and good mood is all you really need in today's time being. And my eyes got their soothing view, lying on a couch. Last night I didn't really remember when I fell asleep but a faint memory was there that someone carried me in his arms and I know in my heart that he's my sunshine only.

Ohh God my heart is doing somersaults now.

He's looking beautiful. I still cannot believe he asked me out last night and I said yes. It's a totally off ball for me, it's not me who would say yes in the first ask, but if the person is my sunshine then who the hell not.

I would love to date him as I already head over heels for him. I guess fire is on both sides.
My lips are stretching and aching since I'm having the biggest smile of my life now. And I'm loving this feeling.

My insecurities burn down in ashes, the moment he said "I didn't date anyone because no one is you, little one".

Nandini is good but I feel a bit insecure but that's also okay as he asked me out yayyy.

I'm staring at his face as the sun peeks through the curtains, rays fall on to his face, and he scrunches his nose a little and furrows his eyebrows.

I get up from the bed and sit by his side on the couch as it is big enough for me to sit and hold my palms above his eyes so that he can relax. I do not like lines on his forehead.

He is looking cute though, huhh so peaceful' thank you kanha ji for everything you are doing with me, with us.

He opened his eyes slowly and started blinking abruptly. And I smile. Maybe he didn't expect me here. He look at my hands and grab them to put down but Litt did he know why I hold them up.

The sunlight falls on his eyes.and close them as soon as he can and i giggle.

"Hi". Says me who's still warming her eyes.

"Hii" he says sheepishly with his eyes still close and trying to rub it off all the sleep.

Maybe he didn't sleep well last night, but wait a minute why would he sleep in here on this very couch and not in his own room.

"How did you sleep?".

"It's good......very good actually".

"Catch any good dreams?" He ask with a cute smile.

"Not really but yeah, it's been really hard for me sleep this long without getting any nightmare". I say looking at my hand in my lap fiddling with fingers.