Huskerdust 🍋

⚠ WARNINGS ⚠
-Angel Dust being horny
-Husk being awkward

------------------------------

"Soo.. whaddya think, Husky?"

Angel Dust smirked as he looked at the cat, who was watching his latest porn video with a disgusted face.

"..Why did you insist on me watchin' you gettin' gangbanged- I could've been drinkin' a bloody mary or somethin' right now-"

"Aww.. so you didn't like it?" Angel sighed dramatically, leaning back on his bed. "Such a critic."

Husk just stayed there silently for a moment before he huffed, rolling his eyes. "I mean.. guess it was fine.." he muttered.

Angel smirked as he pulled himself closer to where the cat was sitting, cupping his face and turning his head.

"Ya want a first-hand experience~?"

Husk raised an eyebrow, a small smirk forming on his face as he grabbed Angel's wrists and pushed him back onto the bed, climbing on top of him and leaning over.

"What if I do?"

The spider demon's eyes widened, cheeks going red. He was definitely not expecting that reaction.

"I.. I wouldn't stop ya.."

That was all he needed. In a matter of moments both demons were naked and he was kissing Angel, his head tilted as he dug his tongue into his throat.

Angel moaned, eyes squeezed shut as he kissed back. His upper arms wrapped around Husk's neck, while his lower set began jerking him off.

Husk pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily before letting out a low moan, biting his lip.

"You really are good with your hands.."

"Ya really doubted me? For shame."

Angel snickered as he began to jerk him off faster, enjoying the sweet moans he was earning from the cat.

He gasped as Husk grabbed his legs roughly and spread them, pulling away from Angel's grasp as he went down, sucking at the spider's dick.

Angel clenched his teeth, grunting as he threw his head back. His upper hands went down and grasped at Husk's hair desperately, it having been a while since he himself had been pleased.

Husk pulled his mouth off and began giving him a handjob, agonizingly slow.

"Hah- H-Husk, stop-"

"Stop what?"

"You know what!"

"I actually don't. Can you elaborate, sweetie?"

Angel glared down at him, while Husk merely gave him a smirk as he merely jerked him off at an even slower pace.

"P-please-! Shit!"

"If you don't beg for it, you won't get it, whore."

Angel's face grew even more flustered as he squeezed his eyes shut, turning his head to the side in embarrassment.

"Please, fuck! Jerk me off faster, I wanna feel your hands, I wanna feel ya everywhere!"

Husk raised an eyebrow. "Do you really..? Such a dirty bitch. So desperate for my attention."

He chuckled as he then went faster. Angel gasped and choked out a moan as he came, fluids spilling all over his stomach and Husk's hand.

The cat demon withdrew his hand, smirking at Angel as he licked the fluid off slowly.

The spider demon covered his face in embarrassment, closing his legs.

"You bitch! That's so embarrassing-"

Husk chuckled as he cleaned his hand off, cleaning Angel up as well. When they were both redressed he pulled him close, closing his eyes as he buried his face in the back of his shoulder.

"..'ey, Husk?"

"Mmh, yeah?"

"..I love ya. A lot."

Husk was silent for a few moments before a small smile formed on his face, snuggling Angel closer.

"I love you too, loser."

------------------------------

MY SECOND FAVORITE HAZBIN HOTEL SHIP- next to RadioApple of course 🤭

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry it was short, I'm tired and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer ;n;

See you in the next chapter! ♤♡◇♧

Word Count: 623