RadioApple 🍋

⚠ WARNINGS ⚠
-Top Lucifer
-Blowjob

------------------------------

Alastor's in a rut.

He thought he had a week left before it, why was it early? Was it the stress from the Extermination? Most likely. Alastor's not used to his hell-given body, let alone the traits it comes with. He's sweaty, skin greased and making it impossible to hold his mic. He's mid-broadcast but sounds like he's mid-marathon, barely able to keep his voice steady as his mind reels. Focus- but he can't. His mouth is watering, drool trickling from the corners of his lips as warmth radiates from his crotch. Gross, it's up again. He can't convince himself to touch it, it's humiliating enough that it's as obvious as it is. If he ignores it long enough it'll go down, he just has to bear through this again.

"That time of month?"

His face flushes when he sees Lucifer standing in the doorway of his broadcasting room, claws digging into his palms. He smells good, sweet. Alastor covers his nose and turns away, lecturing himself for the lustful thoughts in his head. Lucifer's always been a pest but now he's prey, and Alastor isn't in the mood to play nice.

"Unfortunately." His voice is a growl vibrating in his chest, low and husky.

Cute.

"Need some help? I'm feeling charitable." Understatement, he was feeling frisky. Maybe it was the tension he could feel from outside the door, or maybe it was the rabid look in Alastor's eyes. "And you don't look like you're handling it well."

"I'm fully capable of dealing with it alone-"

"Clearly not if you're this pent up." He presses his foot between Alastor's legs, holding his foot down just enough to shift his bulge. "Look at you, you look ready to pop."

"I'm fine." Alastor hisses, breath hitching as Lucifer's foot rubs against his shaft. "I don't need your help."

Lucifer ignores him, snapping his fingers and smirking as tentacles tie Alastor down to his chair. He's so out of it he doesn't even squirm, gaze softening with every step closer Lucifer takes. He expected Alastor to bite him when he cupped his face but he nuzzles his hands, desperate for every bit of warmth he can get. It's funny, he was so stubborn and now he's barely sitting up straight. Lucifer slides down to his knees, watching a tentacle unzip Alastor's pants. His cock springs out, shading Lucifer's face with its girth.

"It's a shame you don't put this monster to use." He says breathlessly when Alastor's scent drifts into his nose. His tongue lolls out, flicking against Alastor's tip, " Mmh ~ Delicious..."

He sucks the sides, slathering Alastor's shaft in a thin coat of drool before sucking him into his mouth. A strangled sigh leaves Alastor's lips as Lucifer bobs his head, soon turning into a cocktail of whines and moans. The room is too hot, he's too hot, staring straight up at him as he slurps loudly. He's toying with him, taking him in and out of his mouth, leaving his tip cold as he warms the side of Alastor's shaft with sloppy kisses.

"I'd take my time if I could, but you're only on commercial break for five minutes, right?" He taunts as he squeezes Alastor's cock in his hands, "Lets see how quickly you buckle."

"H-Hold on- Haah ~" Alastor cries out when Lucifer takes him down his throat, " Fuck~! "

His throat is tight, clenched around Alastor's aching cock and milking it. His precum is thick, clogging Lucifer's throat and making him gag. His watery eyes narrow and he bobs his head faster, pinching Alastor's inner thighs hard enough to leave light marks. A loud Hnngh! leaks from Alastor's lips, his cock jolting in Lucifer's throat. He's close, Lucifer can taste it. He wants to finish so badly, bucking his hips up as far as he can only for Lucifer to slip his cock out of his mouth.

"What's wrong? Do you want me to keep going, Doe-Eyes?" He whispers, warm breath ghosting the base of Alastor's shaft. He slowly squeezes his shaft, gripping it harder until Alastor stammers incoherently. "Use your words, answer me."

" Y-Yes~ " He whimpers, thighs trembling. " Aah- Yes~! "

"And who's your king, hm?" Lucifer chuckles quietly when Alastor's cock oozes precum. "Tell me who rules you."

"Y-You..." He's so hard it hurts, fuck it hurts. He'll say anything- do anything to get off. "It's you!"

"Mm, there we go." Lucifer gives his shaft a soft tap, "And if I tell you to do something what do you say?"

"Yes-"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, King ~"

He throws his head back when Lucifer swallows him back down, spasming under him. He's not sure what sound he's making but he can't stop it, a jumbled list of curses spewing from his mouth as his orgasm crashes into him. He's overheating, melting, burning, squirming in the tight tentacles binding him down. He's sucking him faster, rougher, draining his cock as a heavy load spurts down his throat. Why isn't he stopping? He's already finished, he doesn't need to suck anymore-

He's breaking him.

Alastor's been defiant since they met, setting his own rules as if he runs hell. He speaks to Lucifer so casually cocky, as if he isn't a threat. He needs to learn his place, accept it, and understand it- even if it's by force it has to happen. He looks good like this, leashed and leaned back, losing his mind as he orgasms over and over. His eyes are rolled back, tongue hanging from his mouth as he pants like a dog and tries to pull away- he can't, something he has to accept. Come on Alastor, just submit. Be a good little deer and stop struggling, just enjoy being devoured.

" Hnngh - n-no more~" Strange, there's an odd tingling in his balls. His voice is glitching, staticky then soft, "S-Stop 'm serious-"

Too bad.

Lucifer sucks until his twitching cock explodes, thick ropes of cum webbing in his throat and spilling from his mouth. There it is, the load he's been waiting for. He swallows what he can and lets the rest run out and trickle down his chin, tongue swiping it up when he pulls Alastor's limp cock from his mouth. His taste- so bitter, so vile, he can't get enough of it. It's a drug, poison, yet here he is lapping it up from the source.

"So much...how verminous." Lucifer says with a grin, scooping semen from his cheek and into his mouth.

Alastor's head is spinning, hung forward as he catches his breath. A low buzz is humming in his head, soothing his heat-stroked mind. He shudders as Lucifer cleans his cock up, shivering when his snake tongue dips into the dent of his tip. He bites down on his bottom lip to stop those embarrassing sounds but it's no use.

Lucifer has ruined him.

He smirks down at him as he stands, cupping his face and staring into his hazy eyes. He's so out of it, pupils morphed into those cute little radio dials. His brows are furrowed, maybe from confusion, maybe shame, but he hasn't tried to pull away. If anything he's leaned into Lucifer's touch, nuzzling his hands with teary eyes.

What a good little pet he'll be.

------------------------------

Heya guys! It must be shocking I'm updating so fast, but my motivation actually returned-

Also wanted to switch up RadioApple a bit, since I've done a bunch with just top Alastor.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! CherriSnake is up next! ♤♡◇♧

Word Count: 1263