GuitarSpear 🍋

⚠ WARNINGS ⚠
-Semi-public sex

-------------------------------

"Sir, I just got word from Sera that she needs to see us right away," Lute told Adam. They were in Lute's apartment. Adam was just mid-way through a bite of a fast food burger when he shot Lute a glare. He leaned back in the chair whilst he chewed on the massive bite.

"You fuckin' serious?" Adam said, his mouth full. Lute nodded affirmatively. Adam looked up at the ceiling in protest, he covered the burger in the paper wrapping it came in and stood up.

"Welp, there goes my day off," he grumbled, grabbing his robe off the coat rack and covering his casual wear with it. Adam and Lute both set off with a beat of their wings, soaring through the clean air of the city.

Once they arrived at Heaven's courthouse, their feet hit the ground with a thud and they folded their wings.

"Better see what this bitch wants," Adam rolled his eyes, Lute opened the door and let him through, and soon after she followed. The door slammed shut, echoing throughout the wide hallway. Sera wanted the meeting to be held in one of the hundreds of office rooms, the two signed in at the hand print scanner on the wall.

"We're in Room 304, sir," Lute acknowledged on the screen.

"Ya, no shit, babe. It's literally right there," Adam gestured to the screen above them, which read 'Adam, Lute, Sera, Room 304'. Lute pursed her lips and blinked at him before he gave her a playful smirk.

After a minute or two, they had reached Room 304. The door read 'occupied', Lute pushed it open to reveal Sera sat at the desk.

"Hello, you two. Take a seat, I won't be a moment," Sera said, gesturing to two chairs in front of the desk.

"What is this, Sera?" Adam asked, slumping down in one of the chairs. Lute sat down politely next to him, facing forward. Sera put her hands together and breathed in deeply, before putting her hands on the table and leaning forward.

"Word has gotten around. I have heard, no, I know you two have been in inappropriate contact with each other these past few weeks," Sera told them, Lute's wings stood on end at the accusation. She knew that Sera had caught Adam and her fooling around on the ship a couple of weeks ago, but how did she know about the other times? They were in complete privacy, whether it was in her apartment or in Adam's personal headquarters.

"It is completely unprofessional," Sera continued, Lute shot Adam a side eye, the corner of Adam's mouth tugged into a smirk.

"I don't see what is so funny, Adam," Sera stared Adam down. Adam shrugged while he carried on smirking.

"I have no idea what you mean, Sera. Lute and I have a completely clean relationship which doesn't go outside of work hours," Adam argued, Sera frowned at the commander. She let in a deep breath, and exhaled heavily.

"I don't appreciate being lied to, Adam. You're the commander of the exorcists, you're not a child," Sera sternly said.

"You can't prove shit, Sera," Adam raised his voice.

"Language!" Sera shouted, standing up from her seat. She pinched the bridge of her nose and walked around the desk to stand in front of the two angels.

Lute swallowed hard as Sera towered over the two, she could see the anger slowly rising to her face. Her fists were clenched, the white on her knuckles forming as her nails dug into her palms. Adam had his leg over the arm of his chair, he nonchalantly picked at his teeth.

"I have seen you two outside of work hours, so I know you're lying through your teeth," Sera snarled.

"Okay, maybe so, but Lute and I have not been in any sexual contact since you caught us. Alright? Yeah?" Adam looked up at the seraphim. Sera turned to Lute, giving her a knowing gaze. Sera sat up straight in her seat and met Lute's eyes.