GuitarSpear 🍋🐑

⚠ WARNINGS ⚠
-Asexual Lute
-Adam being a good person
-Very little smut (mainly kissing)

------------------------------

The exorcists were in the fields of Heaven, cleaning off their blades after the last extermination.

"Has anyone seen Adam and Lute?"

"No, I think they went to report to Sera."

They were most definitely not reporting to Sera.

Adam tilted his head, his and Lute's masks discarded on the floor as they kissed.

Adam pried the exorcist's lips apart with his tongue, entwining their wet organs.

Lute let out a small squeak, unused to this kind of contact. She closed her eyes, tilting her head back as Adam pulled back and started kissing her neck.

It was too much when he tried to go lower.

Lute drew in a sharp breath and she moved to the side, out of Adam's grasp. She wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her dress.

"Is something wrong?" Adam tilted his head at her, worried he'd made a wrong move.

"No, I- i-it's just.." Lute looked down nervously. "I'm not used to this kind of thing, and I don't think I'm ready.. or that I might even want to do it, like.. ever."

Adam stood there for a moment, adding up what Lute had just told him in his hand. She's asexual.

"Sorry, Lute.. didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Adam scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"It's fine, sir.. I'm just not ready."

"I can fully understand that." Adam flashed her a smile, a genuine smile, as he moved closer and hugged her.

"You can call me Adam, y'know."

"Yes si- Adam-" Lute laughed sheepishly.

While this whole thing felt weird to her, all she knew was that she had some sort of attraction to Adam. It may not be sexual, but it was there.

Her smile only grew when he spoke again.

"Just tell me whenever you're uncomfortable.. and tell me whenever you're ready to do something."

He pulled back from he hug, kissing her on the cheek.

"And if you won't be any time soon, or ever, that's fine by me."

------------------------------

SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER!! My motivation went flying out of the window but I really want to get all you guys' requests done-

Also sorry to the people who requested character x reader oneshots, I'm just not very good at writing those so I won't be writing any :( sorry again!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter nonetheless! ♤♡◇♧

Word Count: 407