RadioApple 🍋🐑

⚠ WARNINGS ⚠
-Alastor in heat (mating cycle)
-Flirty Lucifer

------------------------------

"Hey Alastor, why don't you join us? We're about to do a new activity!" Charlie happily jumped up and down as she spoke to the radio demon.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow at him. Something wasn't right. He looked flushed, and his ears were flattened.

"Eh- sorry, Charlie dear, but I'm a little sick.. I have to go rest." Alastor covered his mouth as he began to slowly walk out of the room, face red.

Lucifer's eyes widened. Is he..?

He let out a little chuckle, placing a hand on Charlie's shoulder. "I have some business to take care of. Go ahead and start without me."

Vaggie's eyes narrowed at the king, but Charlie merely smiled. "Okay dad! See you later!"

------------------------------

Alastor was laying in his bed, his knees curled to his chest. He continued to keep his smile, but it was faltering slightly as he sweated profusely, breathing heavily.

His eyes widened as he sat up, smelling a strange scent.

Lucifer was standing there.

"Alastor.."

"Lucifer?! Wha- what are you doing in my room?!"

Lucifer smirked as he stepped closer to the radio demon, a light blush on his face.

"You don't look so good."

"I-I'm perfectly fine! Just.. a little sick, is all." Alastor turned his head to look away, putting the back of his hand over his mouth.

Lucifer scoffed as he sat down on the deer demon's lap, running his hands up into his hair as he turned his head to look at him.

"You can't lie to me."

Alastor gasped, face turning redder as Lucifer leaned down and placed his head on his shoulder.

"You're in heat~"

Alastor grabbed Lucifer by the waist, flipping them over and shoving him down on the bed.

Lucifer's eyes widened, blushing as the radio demon leaned down. Their lips were inches apart.

"You've provoked me enough.. are you sure you want this, Lucifer?"

The way he said the fallen angel's name sent shivers up his spine, and he let out a shaky breath. "I'm sure.."

"Good."

Alastor shoved their lips together passionately, shoving his tongue into the king's mouth and exploring the wet cavern.

Lucifer whimpered, feeling the heat pool between his legs as he kissed back, running his hands up into Alastor's hair and pulling lightly.

The radio demon eventually pulled away, going down and gently lifting Lucifer's shirt up to reveal his pale chest. He began to kiss his body, sucking and teasing his nipples.

"Hah.. A-Alastor-!"

Lucifer was cut off as he gasped, covering his mouth when Alastor began to lick an kiss over his clothed erection.

The deer demon pulled down his pants and underwear in one swift movement, smirking as his boner popped up. He began to gently stroke it, teasing the king.

"Alastor.. fuck, please~!"

"Please what~?"

"D-Don't make me have t-to say it, shithead!"

"Soo.. you want me to leave you here, horny, and find someone else to mate with?"

Lucifer glared at him and whimpered as Alastor let go of his dick, getting up.

"W-Wait! Please.. f-fuck me.."

Alastor stopped, turning around and raising an eyebrow. "What was that~?"

"I said fuck me! I-I need you i-inside of me!"

In another moment Alastor was back on top of the fallen angel, pants and underwear discarded as he lined himself up with Lucifer's entrance.

He slowly pushed in, grunting as he sweated more. Lucifer let out a loud moan/scream, squeezing his eyes shut as tears began falling down his face.

"Tell me when to move.." Alastor whispered.

"J-just.. move.." Lucifer whispered back.

Alastor obeyed, beginning to thrust harder and harder each time he pulled out.

Lucifer was letting out strings of "Alastor!" and "fuck!" and "harder!".

And each time the radio demon obeyed, thrusting harder and hitting his prostate.

Lucifer screamed out and Alastor leaned down, their lips meeting roughly in a messy make-out.

They were both so desperate for touch, friction, anything to get them closer to each other.

In the middle of the kiss Lucifer pulled away, drool dripping down his chin.

"FUCK! I-I'm close~!"

"Me too.. should I-"

"Just do it inside, goddammit!" Lucifer moaned louder as he came, spilling all over his and Alastor's chest.

Alastor came right after, his breath hitching as he dug his claws into Lucifer's waist.

They were both breathing heavily, looking each other in the eyes with fire-like passion.

"..I love you."

Alastor's eyes widened at the words, staring at the king as he gave a small smile.

"I love you too."

Lucifer chuckled softly before he closed his eyes, rolling to the side a bit.

Alastor pulled out and quickly cleaned up the mess with a snap of his fingers, wrapping his arms around the fallen angel's waist and pulling him into his chest as they both fell asleep.

------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it, sorry for most of the other requests that are taking me a while such as GuitarSpear and RadioGuitarApple. Those should be out soon, be patient please!

Thanks for reading! ♤♡◇♧

Word Count: 853