Chapter: 13

©2013 by Stephanie Stewart. [All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of myself, Stephanie Stewart.

___________________________________________

**Edited 10/23/15**

Chapter: 13

Allison Hall

I woke up very happy. Nathan and I made up and he's here with me. That's the only think I need right now! I'm currently curled up beside him with his arms wrapped around me. It's such a warm and comforting feeling. I felt his arms restricted tighter around me. I defiantly wasn't complaining right now, that's for sure.

I had to get up though. I looked up to study his features. I almost jumped off the bed. I hadn't realized that he had his eyes open. He just let out a throaty laugh. I slapped his shoulder. "Ouch.. What was that for?" He whined.

"That was for scaring the crap out of me!" I snap.

He just laughed again. Men. I shook my head and slung my feet off of the bed and onto the hardwood floor. Before I could lift myself off of the bed I felt him press his body into my back. I felt the stubble on his chin through the fabric covering my shoulder. "I'm sorry baby." His voice was deep from sleep. It was actually quite sexy.

I swear these hormones are driving me wild! I turned back around and crashed my lips to his.

Hours Later..........

After about an hour, we finally managed to get out of bed. I went into the bathroom and showered. The hot water felt nice on my tense muscles. Since I've made it to 16-17 weeks in my pregnancy, my muscles have been tenser and my feet are swollen.

I have to say that it is defiantly hard work, but in the long run it'll be worth it. We are going to bring a little baby boy or girl into this world. I can't wait to meet our little one! I'm excited, but also really scared.

After a long shower, I dried my hair straight. I put on a light amount of makeup. With this pregnancy glow I really didn't need to wear much makeup.

I went back into my room and grabbed some clothes out. I decided on a pair of pregnancy jeans and AE Peplum shirt. The shirt was in a purple color. It was tighter fitting. It most defiantly showed off my baby bump. I added a black 3/4 length Cardigan. I slipped on a pair of my gray Tom's.

I noticed that Nathan wasn't even in the room anymore. I walked out of the room and went through the corridor to the kitchen where I heard voices. I walked into the kitchen to find my Aunt Leslie and Nathan talking.

"Morning Dear!" My aunt said in a cheery voice.

"Morning Aunt Leslie!" My voice matched her cheerful tone.

Nathan made his way over to me and kissed my cheek. When his warm lips touched my cheek, my eyes fluttered closed. His lips left my skin and I hated the loss of his lips. He moved to where my back was pressed against his front. He placed his hands on my belly.

"Stay right there! I'm taking a picture of you two!!" My aunt gushed!

We both laughed. She came back into the kitchen not to long after that with her iPhone. "Cheese!" She said.  We both smiled and the camera flashed.