Summary and Characters

17 years old light skinned curvy black girl name Peony Williams who has a friendly bubbly personality and love to read book but an outsider but she doesn't care as long as she has her two best friends to help her get through senior year. She doesn't know it yet but her senior year won't be a normal year and it will change her life.

Hades Jones is a 18 year old white boy with an really bad short temper and controlling personality.  He is the king of the Dark knight High School and no one dart to defy him either.  He used to believe in love until he got his heart broken two years ago and now he has a ice cold heart where his heart used to be. He hadn't really noticed Peony before just as his twin  friend but after  he realizes who she was  he developed unhealthy addiction obsession with Peony and he will do anything to make her only his forever.  Will peony unfreeze his cold heart and will Hades believe in love again?

This book will be a mixed of Peony POV, Hades POV and maybe a few others i hadn't decided yet.

                 Characters

Peony Williams - main girl- 17 year light skinned black curvy girl with brown hair afro and black eyes. He is the captain of the basketball team.

Hades Jones - main guy- 17 years old white boy with althele Greek body with black hair and blue eyes

Hadiya Jones- peony new best friend, Hades twin sister, and Herold secret girlfriend. She has strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes with althele body. She is a cheerleader.

Herold Cross- one of Hades best friends and secretly dating Hadiya. 17 year old mixed boy with althele body, brown wavy hair and hazel eyes. Also on the basketball team.

Hecate Cross- Herold twin brother, one of Hades best friends and Hades strong hand. He looks just like his twin but with brown hair and green eyes with althele body.

Hades & Hadiya dad  Craig Jones 36 years old white man. Looks like an older version of version of Hades. He is the Don of the Dark knight Mafia.

Hades & Hadiya mom Rhea Jones 36 years old white woman with althele body, strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes.

Peony dad Zachary Williams 36 years old black guy with brown  hair, black eyes and althele body. He is the new mayor of North Spark City.

Peony mom Demira Williams 36 years old black woman with long straight black hair, black eyes and model perfect body. She used to be pageant queen.

Titans Hamilton 17 years old white boy with althele Greek body, blonde hair, and hazel eyes. Hades ex friend & enemy but  peony love interest.

Mindy Franklin - Hades ex girlfriend and captain of the cheerleading team. She has blonde hair, big fake boobs, blue eyes and perfect model body.

Chris Lake - one of Hades best friends. He is very smart straight A hottie but  wears glasses. He is 18 year old white boy with althele body, wavy brown hair and black eyes. He is very good with technology.

Artemis Strong- Strong beautiful black 18 year old girl with black braids, athlete body and black eyes. She loves playing sports and on the basketball and track team.

Daphne Smith - Straight As nerdy 17 years old white girl. She wears glasses and she is very beautiful. She has a althele body but she hates sports n playing them. She has hazel blue eyes and red hair.

Hades & Hadiya brother Zayden Jones 13 years white boy with black hair and blue eyes. He is very sporty and player. He is very popular and athletic.
Phoenix Jones - Zayden Jones twin brother- 13 years old white boy. He is the opposite of his twin because he loves science and very smart.