Chapter 53

Peony POV

I can't believe Hades just did that to me. It makes me think does he really love me or not.

You might be thinking she is being dramatic or something but I am not.

O ok don't get me wrong I am in some kinky things but not that.

He fucking treat me because he knew how I hate it when he doesn't like me come because that used to be one of the way he used to punish me when we first started dating

So he knows how much I hate it and he also knows how much I hate that fucking sex wand too.

He used the fact I wanted to come bad against me that motherfucker.

I don't understand why he thought I needed to get punished because he was the motherfucker that overrated after titan force kiss me and say some hurtful things that he fake apologize for just because his parents force him too.

I didn't believe that fake apology one minute because he didn't actually mean it. He only did it because his parents were there with us.

The minute they left he started trying to boss me around like he was my fucking daddy or something. Yes I will at mend I did say some hurtful shit and I slapped him but that only because what he said really hurted my feelings.

The fact he didn't let me explain what actually happened with titan that night.  He overrated and started accusing me of stuff even say those hurtful things so he deserves that slapped and that part I ain't sorry about.

What he just did to me I felt like I was going to die from continuing to have multiple uncontrollable orgasms. I couldn't feel my low parts after he untied me and let me out of those ankle straps.

I hated him so much for that and I just wanted to beat the living shit out of him so slapped him and attacked him.

Then pin my hands together and fuck the living shit out of me causing my already vagina pain worst.

I tired to walk but it hurted like motherfucker. He laughed when I felt on the floor. I don't find nothing fucking funny.

Right now I am soothing in the bathroom tub so I can soothe my lower parts and my legs. I cried as soon as I got in here.

Not once did he come and check on me. I don't know what has gotten into him. It is like the old Hades is coming back and not the good version of himself either.

I am talking about the version of him that he was when I met him again after two years. I had to work hard to change him because he was too much.

He was actually like he was my daddy and stuff. I have a kinky freaky side but that was too much. I ain't no submissive and he definitely not my Dominant daddy like he thinks he is.

I don't know if I can forgive him this time or actually be in an relationship with him.

I need time and space to think about everything. I get out of the tube and wrapped a towel around my body.

While I was in the tube I heard him when downstairs so I went into his room to get my bra and panties. I got them off the floor and put them on. I grabbed one of his shirts that smells like him and put them on.

Then I went into Hadiya room over to her dresser and found some booty shorts and put them on.

I walked over to her bedroom door and walked out closing the door behind me.

I walking downstairs when I heard Hades and his family laughing and talking.

I took a few deep breaths and continued to walk downstairs to the living room where everyone was.