Chapter 38

Hades POV

It has been 3 days since the Halloween party and today is Friday. I hadn't talked to or seen My beautiful flower Peony in three days because she hasn't been to school since Tuesday and she has been ignoring my phone calls & texts.
Y'all might be wondering why I hadn't freaked out and kidnap Peony again well that is because I know it was wrong the first time I did it and has much as it hurts because it hurts like motherfucker I am trying to give her space.

Yes me giving her some space lol. I got mad at her at the Halloween party when I shouldn't have because she didn't know titans and the fact why I hate Titan so fucking much.

Plus I got beyond pissed off and said a few things I shouldn't have and I let Orcus take over & show himself to her  so I can understand why she ain't talking to me because I actually deserve it this time.

I really miss my beautiful flower and seeing her beautiful face. She is so fucking beautiful and I love her and everything about her.

I feel incomplete without her by myself and I just want to talk to her & make everything right.

Today is Friday and I am miserable without her at school. I just want to see her beautiful face and kiss her yummy chocolate juicey lips, wrapped my arms around her curve body and squeeze her nice big round ass then smack it.

We are all in four period before lunch and I am just sitting here in class with my head down while the teacher talks about whatever I don't care to pay attention because all I can think about is my beautiful flower and how much I miss her.

Titans and his idiots friends are sitting to my right and talking about some girl.

Tyler said "man you have to tell us how was the kiss you got Tuesday at the Halloween party at the Jones?"
Titans smirk then said "it was amazing she is a great kisser but I can teach her to kiss amazing like me tho"
Luke said "man did she enjoy it too?"
Titans said "yes she did because she wrapped her arms my neck and started kissing me back tongue and all"
Chase said to him "You are so lucky because you stole Mindy from him and now you taking her from that pussy bitch too"
Titans said "I ain't taking or stealing them I am saving them from that pussy bitch. So they should thank me"
Tyler said "you didn't tap that titan?"
Titans said "I was going too but someone disturbed us but I did get to squeeze her nice round ass. I can just imagine her ass bouncing up n down on my long hard dick while I show her who her daddy is like I did with Mindy" smirking at me.

I just wanted to knock that stupid smirk off his ugly pussy face but I can't get into anymore trouble because my parents would kill me.

I am getting pissed because I have a feeling I know who they are talking about and talking loud so I could hear them to piss me off and get an react out of me.

Luke said to him "what was the girl name again?" Then look n smirk at me.
Titans said "y'all know I don't kids and tell normally but since I am in a great mood I will" then looked at me and i glared at him causing him to smirk then said "Peony Williams"

That was it and I lost it because I got up n attack that motherfucker then beat the shit out of him. He got some licks in then his three  friends join the fight causing me to fight all four of them.

Some guys from the class had to pull them off of me because my friends don't take this class only me and peony did . It was their plan all long to pissed me off so I will attack titans so they can jump me and like a dumb ass I felt for it.

I am now laying on the nurse bed in the nurse office because they beat me up good but I didn't go down without a fight tho. Right now I really want and need my beautiful flower.

This chapter is over. What y'all think about it? Titans and his friends need their asses kick. What will happen next? Keep reading to find out