Chapter 57

Peony POV

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I just got up and went to used the bathroom. .

I peed then washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror.

I can't believe today is my birthday and I am finally 18 years old.

I have never enjoyed my birthdays in the past because my family makes me share my birthday with my ex friend Ariana every year since we were one.

You might be wondering why this is. It is because Ariana not just my ex friend but she she is my cousin too.

We were born on the same day at the same hospital and we kinda look like.

The only difference is she has a perfect skinny model body like my mom and I have a curvy woman body.

If you look at Ariana closely you would think she was acting my mom daughter and not me but whatever.

My mom probably wish she was because my mom and me don't have the best relationship. I don't even think she loves me either.

I hated sharing a birthday with that fake black Barbie because our birthday party was always something she wanted and nobody cared if I like it or not.

Plus the party was always about her fake ass and my mom always acted like Ariana was her daughter at the birthday party.

Every year after we turned 5 years old, my dad and my grandparents took me out the day before my actual birthday and  we did & went  everywhere I wanted then take me out and get me a birthday cake of my own.

I love my dad and my grandparents so much. I just wish my mom would have showed me some love as much as she shared Ariana who ain't even her real kid but whatever.

Finally this year I don't have to share my birthday with that fake black Barbie because this year she doesn't want a birthday party.

For her birthday She wanted to go to Bahamas with her friends so her parents made it happen and book the trip for her and her friends.

Her n her fake ass friends have been there all week and will be there for another week.

This year I just want to hangout with my girls and not do anything special because I ain't in the birthday party mood.

I am still mad at my Hades so I don't feel like doing anything. I won't forgive him until he gives me a real apology for everything.

I walk back in Artemis closing the bathroom door behind me. I look and see that I am the only one in her room. Where did they go now because they were still asleep when I first went into the bathroom but now they are gone.

I walk over to the bed and sat down then grabbed my phone from the nightstand beside me.

I see Alot of people have either text me or tried to call me to tell me happy birthday but no text from Hades hmmm.

I got on Facebook and started looking at everything on there when the Artemis room opens fast and in walk Hadiya, Daphne with Artemis holding a peanut butter birthday cake while singing happy birthday to me.

Aww this is why I love my girls because they didn't have to do this but they did.

Hadiya and Daphne sat on each side of me and Artemis sat in front of me on the bed while holding my birthday cake.

They got done singing me happy birthday and I blow out the candles. Hadiya cut the cake and Daphne passed out a piece of cakes on paper plates.

We all eat cake and talk. We got done eating cake when Hadiya said "we got to get ready because we have Alot to do before tonight so let go" then  grabbed the cake and plates then walk out of the room.