Chapter 5

Two years later

Peony POV

I am 17 year old now and A lot has changed since two years ago. First Ariana stopped being friends with Artemis and me then last year Artemis got a full paid sport scholarship to the top best private school in North Sparks City so I lost two friendships actually.

After losing them as friends I didn't try to make new ones I just hung out with myself. I really miss Artemis tho.

O yeah my dad became the new mayor of our city so my mom force me to lose weight and I did. I have a flat stomach but my boobies and ass got bigger tho. I have the perfect coca curvy body shape now but my mom still doesn't have nothing nice to say to me I can't never please her.

Today is my first day of senior year at new school. Since I am the new mayor kid I got a full paid scholarship at Dark knight private school.

I am nervous and excited at the same time because going to this school with help me get into any college I want. I decided I wanted to be a doctor or lawyer I hadn't decided yet.

Anyway I am driving myself to school because I didn't want to be in the same car as my mom this morning and plus my dad got me a customized turquoise with gold trimmers jeep for my Sweet 16 birthday and I love this jeep so much. I forgot to tell you that I am definitely a daddy girl and he loves me so much.

I get to the school gate and the guard stop me. I let down the window and the guard walked up to it and said "good morning ma ma what is your name?" I said "Peony Williams sir" He said "My name is Mr. Brown and if you need anything let me know" He put a school stickers on my windshield and on the back window. He said "have a great safe blessed day" then open the gates and I drove in.

The school looks like a huge freaking three story mansion with the color blue and white with Gold window shields. I am definitely going to get lost here. I parked my jeep and got out of the jeep. I was just about to lock it when I heard someone say "move your fucking jeep bitch" I turned around and saw The most hottest guy I have ever seen sitting on a Harley Davidson blue motorcycle.

I was in a dazed until he said "did you fucking hear me? move your fucking jeep. You are parked in my spot" Like what the fuck there were other places he can park this parking spot doesn't have his name on it.

I said "no because this parking spot doesn't have your name on it" making him turn off his motorcycle and walk fast up to me. I will mend I got a little scared because he has muscles and Alot of tattoos on his body with angry look on his face making him look like a real bad boy.

He walked up to me and pinned me against my jeep. It was kinda hot and I kinda got turned on. He moved to my left ear and whispered "I will count to 3 and you better have moved your fucking jeep or I will move it for you slut" then let go of my arms. Mmmm fuck his voice. I love his dominant sexy voice but he doesn't tell me what the fuck to do. I push him and said "if you would have asked me nicely I would have but since you didn't so I won't" then wink at him, lock my jeep and walked off.

That will teach him that he ain't my boss. I walked into the building and was greeted with another security guard named Mr. Peterson told where the principal office was. I found it and walked in. I won't let anyone try to bully me, tell me what to do or try to control me. I am strong black woman.  Hopefully I will have a great school year without a problem.

The chapter is done and wow Peony ain't putting up with nobody shit this time I am proud of her. What u think about Peony seeing Hades after two years? Has Hades changed like he said he going to? What will Hades do next? U just have to keep reading to find out.