Chapter 49

Peony POV

After momma Rhea and I stopped hugging. She said "I swear he was just like his dad at that age so I blame him"

I giggle and said "how so?" She said "young with short hot temper and my Craig looked just like Hades at that age but I came in his life and played hard to get because Charlie Hamilton titans dad had told me that Craig was an manwhore which he was" making me giggled.

She said "Charlie just told me all that so I would stay away from him but it was like love at first sight but don't tell my husband Craig that because I made him work for my love and he changed for me. We have been in love with each other since"

I said "I just love stories and seeing people in love"

Momma Rhea said "I can tell you and Hades really love each other but you have to give him some time and don't give up on him. He was actually in love with Mindy but she broke his heart so he has a hard time trusting someone with his heart because he doesn't want to be heartbroken again"

I said "I can understand that but by now he should know I am nothing like Mindy whore nasty ass and that I love him and only him"

Momma Rhea said "Just be patient with him and don't give up on him please"

I said "for you I will momma Rhea" then she said "thank sweetie, if you need me to beat his ass I will. You just have to tell me. I will get him straight"

I started giggling. I just love momma Rhea.

She said "I noticed you left that part out about Hades showing you his demon form why is that?"

I knew she was going to notice because you can't put anything past her I noticed.

I said "because I was scared at first but when I calm down I realized that I shouldn't be surprised because I knew there was something different about Hades"

She said "why is that?" So I said "because his eyes would change to a scary dark blue color with red flares in them when he was mad or pissed off"

Momma Rhea said "that mmmm. I told him to tell you the normal way not when he is upset or mad about something. He never listened so I shouldn't be surprised"

Momma Rhea said "how do you feel about seeing his demon form and do you have any questions you want to ask me?"

To think about I have a few questions but I don't know if I should ask them tho.

Momma Rhea said "you can always talk to me and ask me anything"

I said "o ok huh why does he have an demon form and does the rest  of yall have demon forms too?" I will just ask these two simple questions.

Momma Rhea looked me straight in my eyes and said "do you trust me?" I nodded my head because I do.

Momma Rhea said "o ok good because I want to show you something" then grabbed my hands and told me to close my eyes.

After 5 mins momma Rhea said "open your eyes and I did but what I saw was so beyond beautiful.

Momma Rhea was guess in her demon form or something because her skin was red and she had two black horns sticking out of her forehead but she still looked the same because her face was the same and her hair was still strawberry blonde but her eyes were dark blue color.

I was speechless because she was still absolutely more beautiful than before.

I didn't know what to say but I wasn't scared at all which was strange. I reach up and touch her face then realize I shouldn't have done that because I didn't ask her if I could do that.

Momma Rhea said "it is o ok you can touch my face" then grabbed my left hand so I could touch her face. It felt so soft like my skin.

I said "so Hades is not the only one in y'all family?" While taking my left hand away from her face.

She smile at me and said "no sweetie. My husband and I are king and queen of the underworld which makes Hadiya and Hades Princess and Prince of the underworld so we all have demon forms"

I said "what about the twins Zayden and Phoenix?" She fake smile at me and looked down at her hands then  looked back at me and said "no the twins don't have any demon forms like us"

I said "why not if you don't mind me asking" momma Rhea reach and grabbed my hands squeezing them a little then said "no I don't mind you can always ask me anything"

Momma Rhea said "it is because I had the twins after I was 18" I wonder what happened after she  was 18.

Momma Rhea said "you might be wondering what happened after I turned 18  so let me tell you"

Momma Rhea said "Met and felt in love with my husband Craig when we were 18 but we didn't have the Hadiya and Hades until after we both turned 18 after we got married"

I said "what happened after y'all had Hades and Hadiya?" I could tell something happened after that.

Momma Rhea said "Well my husband and I was on our way home with Hadiya and Hades from visiting my parents. Hades and Hadiya wasn't even a month old yet. It was on a cold rainy November night and we were almost home when another car came into our side of the road and my husband had to turn fast to avoid hitting the other car head on. The car flipped twice and land on the side of the road in the woods but caught on the fire as soon as we hit a tree"

OMG I can't believe this. I said "please tell me that that y'all all got out of someone help y'all all out!" With tears in my eyes but I could tell that wasn't the case because she had tears in her eyes too.

Momma Rhea said "I wish that was the case but it wasn't. We all dead in the car fire that night" I didn't say anything but wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me back.

We stayed like that until we both let go. I said "I can't believe that the person in the other car didn't come help y'all out or call for help"

Momma Rhea said "No the person in the other car got out of their car and was going to come down to help us but when the our car caught on fire the person got back in their car and left us to die. We were still alive but my husband and I was struck and couldn't move and Hadiya and Hades were in the back seat crying their little heads off but we couldn't get to them or move ourselves so we cried and waited to die"

I said "I am so sorry about all this and I can't believe that asshole didn't try to at least help y'all" with tears in my eyes but momma Rhea wipe away my tears and said "it is o ok sweetie. Before the person left I saw his face and if I ever see him again I am going to punish him so good that he will regret not helping us" her hair is now a red flares so I guess that means she is mad or upset.

I said "I don't understand y'all are all dead but y'all are walking around and y'all had the the twin boys"

Momma Rhea said "yes but we didn't come back as ourselves. I had the kids in a different human body. After you die you come back in an different body that looks like your old one. We are all immortal but the twin boys Zayden and Phoenix that is why they don't have Demon forms like us"

O ok I understand now. Momma Rhea said "everything changed after you turned 18 so live yr life because you don't get to turn 19 as yours on earth"

I wonder what she meant by that but before I could ask Popa Craig and Hades walk in the front door talking.

They walked into the living room and saw us. Hades and I locked eyes.

This chapter is over. What y'all think about this chapter? Did y'all realize that Hades, his parents and his twin twin Hadiya were the only died in the car fire that Peony dad caused. What y'all think about what Momma Rhea said went she told peony that you don't get to turn 19 as yours?" Keep reading to find out