Chapter 34

Peony POV

After having mine blowing sex  it knocked me out so I snuggle up in Hades arms and went to sleep.

We slept for a few hours then woke up and took a bath together. Hades had to carry me to the bathroom because I couldn't feel anything below my stomach.

I guess when they say sex is so good u won't be able to walk after they wasn't lying because I couldn't.

We are now laying on his king size bed in his old room watching the movie "The Vow" I actually love this movie but the movie the Notebook is my number one favorite movie.

What can I say I love love and seeing people in love. I am hopeless romantic I guess.

I turned and looked at Hades as he watch the movie. I wonder to myself am I already in love with Hades because those four days I went without talking to him or being around him almost killed me literally.

I hated not talking to him, kissing him, hugging him and just being in his strong tattooed muscles arms.

I really missed him those four days but Hadiya is my best friend & like a sister to me and I know I betrayed her by not telling her that I was dating her twin brother. I couldn't date Hades if Hadiya wasn't o ok with it.

I know I didn't need her permission or anybody permission to date Hades but it didn't feel right until I knew Hadiya was o ok with it.

U know girl code because she been friended by other girls just to get to her twin brother and after he slept with them. They get hurt and blame Hadiya and she lose friends so I can understand why she was so hurt and felt betrayed.

I had to make it right with Hadiya before I could actually date Hades and make it official.

As I looked at Hades while he is watching the movie I feel so I don't know because I never been in love before.

Yes I had crush before but I never told him how I felt tho. I met Hades that morning after his 16th birthday, I just felt comfortable around him and like I could be myself around him without judgement.

I still feel like that when I am around him and it makes me wonder is he in love with me too ?

I am laying here in his arms staring at him wondering how he feels about me. I am afraid to ask because he might not feel the same way about me.

He turned and looked at me then grin and said "why you staring at me my flower" I said "you have a handsome face and I can't stop looking at u. Man you are sexy as fuck" then reach and touch his face with my left hand.

He smirk then said "I know you too well to know that ain't what you are thinking about staring at me but I will let it go until you are ready to tell me and I will enjoy the compliment you just give me because I know I am sexy as fuck and better be the only guy you think about"

He has such a big ego but that ain't the only big thing he has because I still can't feel below my stomach but sex was beyond amazing tho.

He looked at me and smirk then said "since you think I am sexy as fuck. You want to go for round two?" I just wide my eyes and looked at him like he was crazy or has two heads.

Like WTF he got to be kidding me right because I can't feel below my stomach and he ready for round two OMG.

Yes sex was beyond amazing but I ain't ready for round two any time soon. It felt like he was trying to destroy my poor tight pussy during round one so fuck no on round two.

He just started laughing so I hit him on his chest and moved away from him. I folded my arms and pouty.

He turned the TV off then grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him then wrapped his arms around me so I couldn't move away again.

He nuzzles his head in my hair on my right side then said "babe I am sorry please forgive me" I looked at him and smirk saying "mmmm I love the way you beg so show me how sorry you really are big daddy"

He just looked at me confused at first but when I winked at him he realized what I wanted him to do.

He got between my legs and started kissing and sucking on both sides of my neck then my lips and we started making out.

Then he made his way down to my nipples who are hard now. He put one of my nipples in his mouth and suck on it while playing with the other one then he switched and put the other one in his mouth and suck hard making me moan his name.

He kiss and suck his way from my chest down my stomach to my tattooed wet tight pussy then looked up and smirk at me before putting my clito in his mouth then started sucking on it while still making eye contact with me the whole time.

I am moaning "Hades please stop teasing me mmmmm fuck"

He said "I ain't Hades to u so ask me the right way now" I said "please daddy mmmmm" He said "that is daddy good girl so since you obeyed I will give you what you asked for" then he started eating me out like he was starving hungry bear and fuck it feels so fucking good.

I got my hands in his hair pushing him closer to my tattooed pussy fuck it feels sooooo fucking good. I can feel myself about to come already he is literally that good at this.

I said "daddy I am bout to come fuckkkkkkkkkk" He grabbed both of my wrist and pin then together over my stomach with his right hand.
He wrapped his arms around my wrist holding me in place while he eat me out like he hasn't eaten in days or months.

He said "you come when I fucking tell you to" mmmm I just love his dominant sexy voice because that alone will make me so wet.

I try to hold it in so I can be a good girl for my daddy but fuck it feels so fucking good I don't know how long I can take before I can't hold it.

I said "please daddy can I come please" He said "come for daddy" I arch my back and I let it loose then squirt all over his face and mouth.

I am painting and he wrapped his face then lick me clean with his tongue fuck I almost came again but I didn't and he got done licking me clean.

He came back up to my face hoving over me  so I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his lips down to mine and we started making out. I could taste myself off his lips and I love it.

As we are making out his old bedroom door open and in walks Hadiya and Herold both smirking at us then Hadiya said "y'all time is up" and jump on the bed. 

I look at Hades and I could tell he was annoyed because he was glaring at Hadiya which made me giggle causing him to look at me then grin.

This chapter is over. What do y'all think about it? Are y'all happy Hades and Peony made up? Are they in love with each other? When will Peony find out about the truth Hades and his family n how will she react to it? Keep reading to find out