Chapter 55

HADES POV

I am sitting here with my parents thinking  bout how I can make it up to Peony then it hit me. I thought of something she never had before or got to do for her birthday.

I looked at my mom and grinned. My mom looked at my dad then back at me and said "Son we will definitely love to help you with that"

I said " thank y'all. I will definitely need Alot of help to pull things off"

I get up and my mom said "where are you going?" I said "to my house because I am going to need the guys help to convince Peony friends to help too"

My dad said "good luck soon lol" and my mom said " be careful and we love you. Don't worry about things. We will do what we need to do on our end"

I said "thanks mom and dad. I love y'all too"

I walked back upstairs and grabbed my keys then walked out the front door closing it behind me.

I walked to my truck and got in closing the door behind me. I put on my seatbelt, started the truck then back out of my parents driveway.

I sped off to me and the boys house. Yes I live with my best friends in our own house not to far from my parents house and school.

It is about an 30 minutes drive. I get there and drive in our driveway. I see everybody is home so I turned off the truck and get out closing the door behind me.

I locked the truck with my keys and walked to the our front door. I opened the door and walked in closing it behind me.

I see Herold sitting in one of our recliners and Hecates & Chris sitting on one of our couches watching TV and talking in our living room.

I walk in the living and said "good everyone here. I need y'all help" then sat down in the other recliner.

Herold turned the TV off and Chris said "what do you need our help with?" They are all looking at me waiting on me to say what I need help with.

I knew I could always count on them. They are like real brothers to me and I love them so much.

I said "I fucked up with Peony again and she is beyond pissed off at me"

Herold said "We always know that because our girlfriends told us"

Of course I should have known they would.

Hecates said "what do you need our help with tho?"

I said "I have a plan to get Peony to maybe forgive me but I am going to need y'all help, my parents help and also the girls help"

Herold said "we will definitely help you with anything you need"

Hecates and Chris both said "yeah man" Herold said "but I don't know about girls helping"

Hecates said "yeah I agree because they are beyond upset with you rn"

I said "I know but I am going to need y'all help to convince them to help me please"

Herold said "Idk man" and Chris said "Yeah because they are pretty pissed off" Hecates said "they might try to kill us for just trying to convince them too"

They are definitely scared of their girlfriends  but I don't blame them because they can be pretty scary when they are upset together.

I said "please guys I really need y'all help. I am always here for y'all when y'all need me. I need y'all right now please" looking all three of them in their eyes.

They look at each other and Herold said "fine but if they kill us at least we die together as brothers" then we all group hugs.

I said "I love you guys" then they said it back to me too.