chapter 24

Peony POV

We just laid there on the rug with the blanket on us snuggling. My head laying on his chest with his left arm around my waist holding me against him.

I propped my head up to look at Hades and he turned his head looking at me. He said "why didn't you tell me that you knew who I was and who you were?" I said "because look at you why would you want someone that looks like me and since you didn't remember I was just going to leave it alone and leave it in the past" He didn't say anything but just looked at me.

He got up then reach his right hand out for me to take it so I did. He pulled me up against him then wrapped his arms around me. I just put my arms around him as well.

He said "how bout we start over, you go upstairs and get dress in that blue dress and I will make us dinner" then kiss me then wink at me then smack me on my ass and walk off to the kitchen.

I walked upstairs to the bedroom and got ready. Took a shower, fix my hair, did my makeup then brush my teeth.  I looked at myself through the full body mirror in the bedroom before I walked down stairs barefoot. I don't like wearing high heels.

I get downstairs and see the most sexy scene in the kitchen. Hades is wearing a blue dress shirt with black dress pants barefoot while cooking. Looking at him made me wet between my legs which made Mr squeeze my legs together.

Hades turned around smirking at me. He looked at me up and down then walked over to me still smirking with lust in his eyes.

He got to me and grabbed my left hand and kiss it softly then said "my beautiful flower always beautiful" awww I loved that.

He pulled me against his chest and said "you look so fucking beautiful and I can't wait to have you for dessert" then let me go while I blushed.

He grabbed my left hand and said "let go and hurry up to dinner so I can have my favorite dessert" then lead me in the kitchen to the table where he pulled out my chair for me to sit then he went and got our food.

We had spaghetti, salad and garlic bread for dinner. We talked and laughed. After dinner he put on some slow romantic music where we slowed down. We ended the night making love over and over again with condoms on of course. It was a perfect end to the  weekend.

We decided to date but keep it a secret because I don't know how Hadiya will react or feel about it so Hades said o ok but only until his birthday that is two weeks away.

The chapter is over. What y'all think about it? Are y'all team Hades & Peony? Will they be able to keep it a secret until his birthday? Keep reading to find out.