Chapter 60

Peony POV

The door open I see Hades, Herold, Hecates, Chris, Momma Rhea, Mr. Craig, Zayden, Phoenix, My Grandparents Nana Nat and Poppa Sam and My aunt Lucy standing there then say happy birthday.

I am so surprised because as I look around I noticed all the aloha theme decorations and the banner saying happy birthday Peony.

I see the table in the middle with my three layer peanut butter cake with the number 18 on it with different kinds of foods on the table with it and on the other table was all my birthday gifts and there were a lot of them.

Awww they threw me a aloha theme birthday party and it makes me want to cry because I never had a birthday party just for me but tonight this birthday party is just for me.

Everyone came and hugged me & told me happy birthday but Hades for some reason. He must think I am still mad at him about yesterday but I not.

The dj started the music and we all started dancing. I was dancing with my girls while Hades and his friends just stay back and watch us while talking.

Hades and I lock eyes a few times but he didn't come dance with me like I wanted him too.

I started dancing with both of the twins and they kept fighting over me. It was so cute to see them fighting over me like they do it makes me feel special.

Momma Rhea made them both sit down and talk it out at one of the tables.

A twerk song came on and me & the girls started twerking and dancing sexy while the boys watch us completely.

I started dancing sexy and while making eye contact with Hades. He was moving around nervously while fixing his pants. I started smirking because I know his dick is hard and he is trying to control himself from coming and fucking me in front of everyone.

I closed my eyes and started dancing more sexy like I was alone in my room after a few minutes I could feel strong muscles sexy arms wrapped my waist pulling me back against a hard muscle chest and hard dick against my ass.

I didn't have to open my eyes to see who it was because I already know it is hades. I could feel his presence and I could smell him because he is the only one who wear that cologne.

I started moving my ass around on his dick making him groin in my left eye then I got hard pleaser spank on my right ass cheek making me moan Hades name.

He said "that is right only moan your daddy name but you are going to be Alot of trouble tonight when I get you alone for making me hard as fuck"

He put his hands on my thighs then slide his hands up my thighs until his left hand is under my short red dress then he move his left hand to where my red panties where they are supposed to be but I took them off because it didn't look right on with the tight red dress.

When he notices I don't have on the red lact panties I could hear him said "fuck babe you don't have any panties on" i shock my head no and he said "my naughty girl" making me giggle.

His left hand kept moving until he separated my pussy lips with his fingers then slide two fingers inside me while he massage my clitoris with his thumb.

He started sliding his two fingers in n out of me slowly at first then faster making me throw my head back on his chest. Fuck this feel good so much I don't want him to stop.

He finger fuck me for 30 minutes until I was ready to cum then the music stopped and the light came back on.

Everyone started singing happy birthday so Hades slide his two fingers out of me leaving me sexual frustrated. I turned around to look at him and he lick his two fingers then wink at me then started singing happy birthday with everyone else.

Two waiters were holding my birthday as I blow out my birthday candles then we cut the cake and everyone eat cake.

I look around and see that Hades has disappeared and I can't find him.

My grandparents and my aunt Lucy walked up to me and hugged me. My nana said "happy birthday my cupcake" then my grandpa said "happy birthday peaches, you got yourself a good man. I hope y'all stay together forever. You definitely have our blessings" then kiss me on my forehead.

My grandparents walked off to start slow dancing together. They are so still in love with each other because they have a beautiful love story too.

I hope after Hades and I are married that we are still in love with each other at that age. I really hope we have what my grandparents and his parents have when we are their age.

Love can be a beautiful thing sometimes. Hades might piss me off, has short temper and can be very controlling sometimes but I still love him and I want a future with him. He is and always will be my sexy devil.

I said to my Aunt Lucy "I am so glad that you and my grandparents are here at my birthday party that my friends threw for me"

My aunt Lucy said "your friends didn't throw you this birthday party" I looked at her confused.

My aunt Lucy said "yes they may have helped with it but it was yr boyfriend Hades who idea it was to throw you this birthday party and who invited us all. You really do have a good man. I know he can maybe be Alot sometimes but he does really love you"

So it was Hades idea to throw me this birthday party. Awww my sexy devil did this for me. I just love him so much.

I said "do u know where I can find him?" My aunt Lucy said "yes he is waiting in the backyard to give you yr last birthday present so go there now"

I give her a hug then I went to the back door that leads to the backyard. I opened the door and I see the backyard is decorated and even the pool is too.

I don't see Hades anywhere tho. I walk around on the patio looking for him until I hear our favorite song started playing perfect by ed Sheen. I love this song

I started singing along when two tattooed arms wrapped around my waist then turned me around me face them.

I look up to see Hades grinning at me then said "babe may I have this dance?" I said "of course babe"

I wrapped my arms around his body and laid my head on his chest while he kept his arms around my waist then we started slow dancing holding each other.

This is so wonderful because I miss being in his arms. I feel so good and at home in his arms. We just slow dance holding each other in silence while the song played.

This is by far the best birthday ever. Nothing can top this birthday party and being in his arms.

Happy birthday to me and I am very happy.

This chapter is over. What y'all think about it? Peony thinks that she has gotten all her birthday gifts but she won't be prepared about what is about to happen next. Keep reading to find out. Please vote and comment. I really appreciate it