Chapter 39

Hades POV

As I am laying here on the bed in the nurse office I hear the door open but I don't bother to see who was coming in because I already know it ain't my beautiful flower.

Hadiya said "OMG what happened to u?" really she must be dumb because you can clearly see I got beat up damn.

I said "are you slow or something because clearly you can see I got beat up"

Hadiya said "yes I can see that so you don't have to be an asshole tho" then pop me on my chest.

I said "fuck that hurts" causing her to say "I am sorry"

Hecates said"who the fuck did this to u?"

I said" titan and his idiots friends.

Hecates said "those motherfuckers are dead" then tried to walk out of the nurse office but Herold stopped him and said "yes we need to get revenge on those motherfuckers but we can't get expelled dumb so we have to find another way to get them back without getting in trouble"

Hecates said "come on bro why can't we just caught them after school somewhere and whoop their asses"

Chris said "as much as I hate to say this but Herold is right. We have to find another way to get them back and I may have an idea" while grinning big.

Herold said "what is your idea Chris?"

Chris said "let's get Hades home first then I tell y'all because there are cameras in here"

Hecates groan then said "I liked my idea better"

I got up and put my left arm over Herold right shoulder and Herold said to hecates said "stopped pouting and help me with Hades"

Hecates walk over to us and I put my right arm over his left shoulder then they help me to Herold truck.

They put me on the backseat then closed the door. Herold got in the driver's seat and Hadiya got in the passenger seat. They put on their seatbelt and Herold started the truck  then back out of the parking spot and sped off to my parents house.

This is why I love my brothers because I know they will always have my back.

I just laid on my back looking up at the truck roof thinking about my beautiful flower and how much I miss her.

I just wanted and need her back and I will do anything to get her back. I know I fuck up bad but I love her so much.

She is going to be my wife and the mother of our children one day.

I just lay here thinking about my beautiful flower and how I can win her back until we got to my parents house.

Hecates and Chris helped me out of the truck. Hadiya hold the front door open while we went inside the house.

Hecates and Chris helped me to the couch. Fuck this shit hurt like motherfucker.

I don't know what Chris plans is but I kinda want to do hecates plan more well when I am back strong again.

Normally I could have token all four of those motherfuckers but today I wasn't strong enough I wonder why.

I was just laying on the couch listening to Chris tell us about his plan to get those motherfuckers when I heard my mom voice fuck she is about to be fucking piss off and she is beyond scary when she is piss off.

My mom walked in the living room and saw my face then walked fasted over to me.

She said "OMG what happened to you?"

Before I could say anything Hadiya said "Titan and his friends beat him up"

I just glared at her and she just smirk.
I look at my mom and I could tell she is about to lose her shit because her eyes started changing color and her strawberry blonde hair is on fire.

My mom screamed "CRAIG GET IN HERE NOW"

THIS AINT GOING TO BE GOOD!!!!!.

THIS CHAPTER IS OVER. WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT IT? WHAT YOU THINK GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? WILL HADES AND PEONY GET BACK TOGETHER? WHAT IS CHRIS PLAN TO GET EVEN WITH TITANS AND HIS FRIENDS? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT