Chapter 67

Peony POV- My Crazy Family Christmas Dinner Part 1

Today is Christmas day and Hades & I are on our way to his parents house then I am going to get in my jeep and drive to my parents house a block up.

Since the winter carnival Hades has changed back to his old self and very dominant daddy all the time but we still make love sometimes tho.

I thought I was going to regret my decision but I don't because I love it when he is my dominant daddy but sometimes I am naughty on purpose just to get punishment spankings.

Anyway we just got to his parents house and Hades park his truck by the sidewalk in front of their house.

I go to get out but he lock the door and won't let me out because he wants to go to my parents house with me but I told him he can't.

I ain't ready for him to meet my parents yet especially my mom because she never has anything nice to say to me or about me.

Hades would lose his shit and go bat shit crazy if he ever heard some of the things she says bout me and to me.

He is very overprotective & possession over me and definitely wouldn't let anyone disrespect his beautiful flower.

I turn and look at him then said "babe open the door I am going to bout to be late" but he just looked at me and said "let me go with you because it is our first Christmas as a couple"

I said "Hades we already spent Christmas eve and Christmas morning together. I need to go home and spend Christmas dinner with my parents and other family members"

Hades said "I don't want you to go" then cute pouty and I giggle at him.

I said "please unlock the door because I need to be on time" and Hades said "let me go with you then" while smiling at me.

I got in his lap and started straddling him with his hands on my ass squeezing and smacking it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started moving around in his lap making him hard under me then we started making out.

I unwrapped my right arm from around him and unlocked the truck door with my right hand then opened the door and got out while quickly closing the driver's door behind me so he could stop me. 

I ran to my jeep and got in while closing and locking the door behind me because Hades was walking fast behind me to catch me but I got in my jeep before he got to me.

Hades knock on the driver's window while I put on my seatbelt then started my jeep.

He was telling me to unlock and open the door but I didn't listen. I back out of the driveway then I let the windows and told him that I love him and I would see him later. He just told me that I am in some much trouble for not listening to him but whatever I need to get to my house to get ready.

As I was driving to my parents house, Hades told me that he loves me and if I need him just call or text him. He also told me to be careful too but I am still in trouble lol. That made me giggle to myself after I got off the phone with him.

I got to my parents house and parked in the driveway and turn off my jeep then got out.

I didn't want to come here but my dad called me and told me to come home today because he needs to tell me a few things.

I hadn't heard from my dad since before my birthday but since he wanted me to come today I am here.

I just hope I can sneak in and not run into my mom on the way to my room finger crossed.