chapter 17

Hades POV

After 6  hours of sleeping I wake up because peony is moaning next to me loud while having her left hand in her shorts. Fuck I wish I could be her left hand right now.

She kicked off the cover and starts taking off my shirt that she is wearing then her shorts too. Fuck she is completely naked next to me and I am hard as fuck to make things worst for me she is finger fucking herself with her left hand while rubbing her clitio with her right hand and moaning my name.

Fuck watching her do this made me hard as fuck but I can't fuck her until she really wants it because I did just take her virginity two years ago and it wasn't special so when we have again after two years I want to make it special for her like it was her first time.

She is making it really hard not to say fuck it and just fuck her especially how she is moaning my name.

I started stroking my dick while I watch her finger fuck her pussy with two fingers. She is moaning "mmmmmm please Hades touch me" and mmmm yes daddy please touch me yes like that don't stop"

Fuck I can't fuck her but I can eat her out right? Fuck it I am going to just eat her out. I look at her face to see if she was still asleep and she was. I got out of bed quickly then crave back on the bed between her legs then wrapped my arms around her yummy juicy thighs locking her in place then bite both of them leaving Hickeys all over them.

I start eating her pussy while bitting and licking on her clito while she has her hands in my hair and moaning "yess Hades right there fuck mmmmmm don't stop daddy please don't stop" mmmmm I like it when she says my name but I love it more when she calls me daddy like that is right I am yr daddy.

The more I eat her the more she push my face down on her pussy while moan "yes Hades mmmmmm yes daddy" She taste so fucking good I could eat her for the rest of my life.

This is my second time eating pussy because the last time I did was two years when I eat her out and finger fuck her then fuck her twice.

I hadn't eat or finger fuck a girl pussy since now because I didn't want my mouth or fingers near any nasty whores but with Peony I will do it whenever she wants me to do it.

By eating her pussy I am claiming it as mine and no other fuckers can have her. She is all mine. I am stroking my cock hard with my right hand fast while I am eating her pussy like her pussy pussy was honey and I am the hungry wild bear. I can't get enough I could eat her pussy all day and night and still can't get enough.

She is moaning so loud while her hands in my hair. I am finger fucking her so hard and fast while my left hand and still licking and sucking on her clito.

After an hour I can feel her vagina walls closing up tight against my fingers that only means she is bout to come. Before I know it she arch her back and climax and squirt all over face then she fall back on the bed painting but still asleep.

Fuck I get up and go to the bathroom and wash my face. I get wash cloth and wet it with little soap then go back in the bedroom and wash her pussy clean.

She has such a beautiful pussy and it is all mine now well it will be officially mine after I fuck her and I will fuck her couple of times this weekend. I will do it the right way first then go from there. I just know she will be mine before we go to school on Monday whether she likes it or not.

I get done cleaning her up then give  her a sponge bath. I go back in the bathroom and take a shower. I jack off in the shower thinking about her and all the things I want to do to her.

I get out of the shower then wrapped a towel around my waist and go back in the bedroom. Peony is cuddled up with my pillow but still asleep tho.

She looks so freaking cute while like that. She is naked and I can feel myself getting hard again so I put the covers over her body and kiss her forehead then walked out of the room because I don't trust myself around her right now. Now that I gotten another taste of her I am hooked and addicted already and I hadn't even fuck her yet but I will soon.

I take my things and go get ready for the day in one of the other rooms. When I done go peek my head in the room where she is asleep in and I see she is still asleep then I closed the door and go downstairs. I will let her sleep some more.

I go lay down on the couch for like two hours until my alarm clock goes off saying it is 7 am so I watch TV until 9 am then I go to the kitchen to make us breakfast. Hopefully she will get up soon but if not I will bring the food to her.

The chapter is over. What y'all think about Hades kidnapped peony and what y'all think about their wild time together?" Keep reading