Chapter 29

Hades POV

It been four days since peony or Hadiya has talk to me and I miss my flower. That also means I hadn't had sex in four days and I only want & need my flower. I have to do something to fix everything. Peony won't talk to me until Hadiya and her are back friends.

I also moved out of my parents house and now living in my house with the guys. I have the biggest room of course because I am their leader.

It is 12pm on Wednesday afternoon and I am sitting here on the living room couch waiting for Hadiya and Herold to come home from school too.

Every Wednesday they come back here and have sex but since I can't have sex they won't either until Hadiya makes up with my beautiful flower. You can say I am wrong for this but y'all can fuck off because I want my flower back.

Hadiya and Herold walk in kissing ugh I can't stand watching over people make out because I want to be doing that with my flower but I can't.

I just sat there and watched them kiss their way to Herold room to have sex so they think. I hear the Herold door closed so I get up and followed them but I wait until I know they are fucking to open the door and walked in.

I opened the door and walked in then closed the door behind me causing Hadiya to say "what the fuck are you doing Hades? Get the fuck out now"
I didn't listen and I walked over to Herold bed and laid down next to them.

They are both naked and looking at me. Hadiya is beyond pissed off but Herold already knew I was going to do this because he knows me better than anyone.

Herold said "dude can we do something for you because we are kinda in the middle of something here" I said "I know and I will lay here until y'all are done so just pretend like I ain't here" while putting my arms behind my head getting comfortable.

Hadiya said "like hell you are, Hades get the fuck out before I fucking make you myself asshole" I didn't move because I ain't scared of her.

Herold moved away from Hadiya, then got up and put on his boxes. He sat back down on the bed then looked at me. Hadiya put the sheets around her body and angrily glared at me while sitting up next to me.

Herold said "man why you in here?" I sat up, looked at them both then said "Well peony hasn't talked to me in four days and we hadn't had sex in four days either so until Hadiya makes up with Peony. I won't be getting sex from peony so since that is the case until Hadiya get over her fucking self and make up with my beautiful flower y'all won't be having sex either"

Hadiya said "you aint our fucking boss so fuck off and get the fuck out of our room" then she hit me and try to push me out of the bed but she ain't as strong as me tho.

I said "I am both of y'all boss especially Herold and I know he won't go against my order with you Herold? while raising my eyebrows at Herold and He said to Hadiya "sorry babe but I can't go against his orders"

Hadiya said to him "you are such a pussy bitch and not a real man then tried to get up but I stopped her by grabbing her left hand and pulled her back down on the bed.

I said to her "Herold might be Alot of things but he definitely not a pussy bitch so apologize right now or I will tell dad" She turned and glared at me but didn't say anything because she is really scared of our parents.

Hadiya apologies to Herold and they started making out again. While they are doing that I grabbed Hadiya phone off the nightstand and text Peony pretending to be Hadiya then text and said I wanted to talk to her and to meet me at my house in a hour. I finished texting peony and put Hadiya phone back on the nightstand.