Chapter 76

Peony POV

I snuggle up to my pillow but it started moving and it smells like my Hades. I snuggle up with my pillow and tried to go back to sleep but I heard Hades voice and he is beyond pissed off because he is yelling and cussing.

I wake up and I see Hades in bed with and he is arguing with a older white nurse with dirty blonde hair. Wait why he arguing with an nurse.

I look around and I see we are in a hospital room laying in hospital bed. Why are we here ? Wait I remember now someone hit me on my way to Hades parents house.

The nurse:you can't be in bed with her so get up
Hades:she is my fucking fiance so I can be in the fucking bed with her if I fucking want to so go fucking away.
The nurse: kid I don't care if she is your fiance or not. She is my patient so I need you to get out of bed with her.
Hades: well since she is MY FUCKING FIANCE I WANT U TO GO AWAY AND GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAT BITCH.

I said "HADES" then hit him on his chest causing him to turn and look at me with confused look on his face.

I said "Don't talk to her like that. Apologize right now" Hades said "Babe I..." I didn't let him finish because I said "I don't care. Apologize right now" then sat up and moved away from him. I folded my arms and glared at him.

Hades signed and turned to look at the nurse then said "I am sorry for what I said" then turned back and look at me then said "are you happy now" then pouted. It was so cute when he pouts.

I put his right arm back over my shoulders then I said "yes thanks babe for apologizing" then I kissed his right cheek. Hades stop pouting and smile.

He started kissing all over my face while I giggled.

The nurse cleared her throat making us both turn and look at her. She smiles at us and said to me "hi my name is Shirley. How are you feeling?

I said "I am feeling o ok but little sore tho" The nurse look at Hades and said "see that is why you need to get up so you won't crush her with yr body"

Hades glared at her and was bout to say something but I cut him off by saying "please let him say because he is my snuggle teddy bear and I need him here snuggling with me" while wrapping my arms around his waist and putting my head on his muscle chest.

The nurse look at us and said "fine but visiting hours is over in 15 minutes so he can stay until then but after that he has to go so you can rest" then she said to Hades and said "you got 15 minutes hot shot then you will have to go. I will be back" then walked out the door closing it behind me.

Hades said "what a bitch" I hit him on his chest and said "Hades don't be an ass" Hades said "whatever since we only have 15 minutes I will spend it making out with you" then we started making out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around me while I put my hands in his hair.

This position is really hurting Alot but I don't want to stop making out with Hades because we only have 15 minutes together until he has to leave for the night.

As we were making out for like 10 minutes we heard the door open then someone clear their throat causing us to stop making out and look at the person.

It was mid age 40s something white guy in doctor white jacket with black hair and blue eyes looking at us with the nurse from before standing there looking at us.

The mid age 40s something white guy said "hi my name is Dr. Rainwater and I am yr doctor" then tried to shake my hand but Hades push his right hand away then growl at him.

Dr. Rainwater didn't let it bother him and said "anyway how are you feeling?" I said "I am o ok just a little sore but having my snuggle bear here with me is helping Alot" then snuggle up more with Hades while he move me closer to him then kiss my forehead.

Dr. Rainwater said "that is understandable because you have some bruises and cuts but you will be fine after Alot of rest"

The nurse said "on that note loverboy yr time is up so you need to leave now" I said "please let him stay because I need him here with me"

DR. Rainwater said "no he needs to leave so you can get some rest. I am going to give you some meds for the pain then I want you to gets some sleep. I will be back in the morning to check on you" then he walk out the room but nurse Shirley didn't.

Nurse Shirley just stands there glaring at Hades while he glare back at her. The nurse Shirley folded her arms and Hades said "what?"

Nurse Shirley said "you need to leave because visiting hours are over and she needs her rest. So get going loverboy" Hades glared at her and was just about to say something but I stopped him. I made him look at me by turning his head toward me and I said "babe you can go and come back in the morning" then I smiled at him.

Hades said "babe I don't want to leave you alone here and plus I will miss you" then wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my boobies.

I put my hands in his hair and started rubbing my hands through his hair.

I love it when he put his arms around me and I play with his hair but it does kinda hurt but I don't want him to move tho.

Nurse Shirley said "Loverboy come on now before I ban you from coming to see her while she is here" Hades didn't like that because he got up and was bout to say something. I said "babe just go because I don't want you to get banned from seeing me" then peck his lips.

Hades said "but babe I don't want to leave you here by yourself and plus I can't sleep without you" then pout.

I said "I know and I will miss you but I will see you in the morning. Go home and take a shower and get some rest".

Nurse Shirley said "loverboy come on"
Hades said "damn I am bout to hold on" Nurse Shirley said "Now". Hades is getting pissed off so I kissed his lips and we started making out again until Nurse Shirley officially forced Hades to leave.

While I was texting Hades goodnight and that I love him. I heard the door open again and I didn't look up because I thought it was Nurse Shirley again but I was so wrong because I look up and saw Demira standing there smirking evilly at me and I got beyond scared.

Demira said "Peony my darling"
I said "what are you doing here?"

Demira said "I came to see if you were dead or not" then walk over to me while evilly smirking at me.

I was beyond scared and I couldn't move. I could just look at her in horror because I don't know what she going to do next. Where is Nurse Shirley when you need her.

WTF does she want and who let her in ?

This chapter is over. What y'all think about it? What is Demira doing there and why did she come there? Keep reading to find out. Please keep voting and commenting. Thank again