Chapter 70

Peony POV - My Crazy Family Christmas dinner part 3

My dad said " Since Wanda lost their kids accidentally they thought. The doctor told her she couldn't have anymore kids but Walter needed to have an child in order to become the CEO of his father business so he went back to Demira and tried to knock her up. What he didn't know was Demira couldn't have kids because the higher Gods took some of her powers and fixed it where she couldn't have kids herself as punishment for what she did to her sister Wanda" What ? Then how did she have Me?

Adonis said "how did she have Peony then?" My dad said "She stole her twin sister womb but she didn't know that Ariana and Peony were in there already"

What ? I don't understand any of this like what the fuck.

Ariana said "what?" Demira is my mom and Peony is my twin sister?"

My dad said "No and yes" My grandpa Sam said "how do you know all of this?

My dad got angrily and yelled "stop asking me fucking questions and let me finish my story then y'all will get all the answers so shut the fuck up and fucking listen"

Everyone was quiet and looking at my dad waiting on him to start talking again.

My dad continues and said "Demira was dissert because she didn't want to lose Walter again but she couldn't have any baby so she had to find an solution. So she found out that her little sister Lucy was dating and in love with an handsome boy at the time name Zachary Williams who was her age"

What the fuck Aunt Lucy was dating my dad first. I wonder what happened to make him break up with my aunt Lucy and get with my mom.

My dad said "Zachary and Lucy were so in love it was love at first sight" then my Aunt Lucy wide her eyes at this and they locked eyes with each other for a few minutes.

My dad said "Demira was of course jealous so she put love spell on him and sexy seduce Zachary so Lucy could walk in and find them together. Zachary and Lucy broke up and Zachary stupidly got with Demira. Zachary didn't know at the time that he was under a love spell and the fact she only go with him was to steal his powers"

OMG I can't believe my mom did that. She is a really horrible person.

My dad said "she used his power against him to control him and to steal her twin Demeter womb. What she didn't know at the time was her twin Demeter was already pregnant with twins girls"

OMG I have a twin and Demira not my mom. I wonder who is my twin and I don't know how to feel about Demira not being my mom.

My dad said "So she thought she got pregnant by Walter and Zachary. She got married to Zachary. While Zachary was at work to pay for everything she was still fucking Walter until the night before she had the twins girls, Zachary came home and caught them. Zachary and Walter got in fist fight until Zachary storm off and got drunk while driving"

OMG Demira is such an lying bitch. My poor dad how could Demira and uncle Walter do that to him and Aunt Wanda.

My dad said "So I wasn't there when she had the first twin girl but I made it in time for her to have Peony. Demira told me that the first twin died and told me the doctor wouldn't let me see her but I let it go because I was holding my precious Baby girl Peony who I promised I would stop drinking and I hadn't drink in 18 years until now" 

That is weird hmmm.

My dad said "Demira promise that she would stop seeing Walter and like an dumb ass I believe the bitch"

My dad said "after Peony told me about seeing Walter and her together the day before her birthday. I was beyond pissed off"

My mom turned her glared from my dad to me and I could see so much hatred in her eyes.

My dad said "making me look into some stuff and I found out that the peony twin didn't die but was adopted by Walter and Wanda"

Aunt Wanda said "what? What are you talking about? Walter told me that a black lady give him Ariana then walked out of the hospital"

My dad started laughing causing us all but Demira to look at him with an confused look on our faces.

My dad said "that story was bullshit and I can't believe y'all all believe it. Hell I can't believe I believe it. Ariana and Peony are twin. They were the twin girls that were already in the womb when Demira took it without knowing they were there so me or Walter are their fathers like Demira thought we are"

What the fuck so either one of my parents are  my parents and Ariana is really my twin like what the fuck. This is Alot to prodset I don't know what to think about all this.

Uncle Walter look at my mom said "You fucking tried to trick me. You fucking bitch" My mom I mean Demira said "I did it for us so we could be together"

Uncle Walter started laughing then said to her "you really thought I would leave my wife and my life to be with an pathetic bitch like you that is funny. I will never be with someone like you. I was just using you to get a child and using for sexual things which you ain't that good at by the way"

Demira look so hurt from what he said then said "but babe I love you"then tried to touch him. Uncle Walter said "don't fucking touch me you useless bitch. I don't love you and I never did. You were just a fuck when I needed it" then push Demira away from him hard.

Demira got up and looked at me with hatred and tears in her eyes.  I kinda feel bad for her until she said "this is all your fucking fault. You just had to be born and fuck up everything. You fat worthless piece of shit" while angrily glares before she could do or say anything else.

Aunt Wanda said "you fucking bitch I am going to kill you" then attack Demira and they started fighting and rolling around on the floor.

Ariana started crying and Adonis comfort her while I just sat here speechless. My dad just sat there getting more drunk while my grandpa and Uncle Walter try to pull Wanda and Demira apart. My grandma was telling Aunt Wanda and Demira to stop fighting with each other.

Just much of craziness I am kinda glad I didn't let Hades come but part of wish I did because at least I would have him here with me to comfort me.

After 15 minutes my dad shoot the the gun in the air causing everyone to stop what they are doing.

My dad yelled "Everyone sit the fuck down or I will start shooting y'all"

Everyone sat back down in their seats looking at my dad while he holds his gun.

My dad got up from his seat with the gun in his right hand and look at all of us without saying anything. Everyone watch to see what he will do or say next. What will my dad I mean Zachary do next?

It can't get anymore crazier than this I thought but I was so wrong because I can feel things are about to get more crazy.

This chapter is over. What y'all think about it? Can you believe everything that Zachary told them? What will Zachary do next or what will happen next? Keep reading to find out. Please vote and comment.