Chapter 58

Peony POV

After we all took our showers we got ready to go. I put back on the clothes I came in here in because I couldn't fit in any of the girls clothes. I wasn't complaining because I was wearing Hades shirt and it still smells like him.

I miss him so bad but I am still mad at him tho and plus he hasn't even try to call me or message me to tell me happy birthday yet.

We got in Hadiya jeep, Hadiya in the driver seat, me in the passenger seat and Artemis and Daphne in the back.

We put on our seatbelt and Hadiya started the Jeep then back out of Artemis driveway and sped off to my house so I can change my clothes and pack a bag.

We got to my house and I got out while everyone else stayed in the jeep. I walked in my house and luckily nobody was home so I walked  upstairs to my bedroom.

I got in my room and changed my clothes then pack two bags with everything I will need to stay at someone else's house for two weeks because my dad text me and told me happy birthday baby girl.

He also told me that he wants to me stay at someone else house for two weeks because he will be out of town for that long.

As I was putting on my backpack I heard someone come out of my parents room then went downstairs to the living room and turned on the TV.

I know it ain't my dad because he is already out of town so it must be my mom.

Ugh I don't want to see her or being around her today because today is my 18th birthday and I don't want her to mess up my good mood.

She never has anything nice to say to me and she always tries her best messed up my mood.

She never tells me happy birthday anyway and tells me she regrets having me because I am nothing but a disappointment and embarrassment too.

Just thinking about it makes me want to cry because I don't know what I did to her to make her treat me the way she does.

No she will not fuck up my mom. I put on my backpack and grabbed my two bags then quietly opened and walk out my bedroom door.

I walk to the stairs and I can see she is sitting on the couch watching TV so I texted Hadiya that I will meet her at her parents house in 5 minutes and she text me back saying o ok.

I quietly walked down the back stairs that lead to the kitchen. I get in the kitchen then quietly walked to get my jeep keys off the key hanger and walk out the door leading to the garage.

I quietly opened the back door of my jeep and put my stuff in then closed the door. I open the driver door and quickly got in. I started my jeep then put on my seatbelt and open the garage door then back out of the garage.

I continue to back out of the driveway until I was on the main Street in front of our house. I look back behind me as I was driving off to see my mom in the driveway in her pink silk robe and slippers with her arms folded and glaring at me.

I got away from the house just in time thank God. There is another reason I ain't ready to see my mom without my dad being there. It is because after seeing my mom and my uncle Walter kissing in the living room I messaged my dad and told him what I saw.

I don't know what happened after I told him but I know it wasn't good probably because my dad is out of town for two weeks and ask me to stay at someone else house until he comes back. He is the mayor of our city so why he needed to leave town for.

Anyway I don't want to force on my parents today because today is my birthday so I want to have a good birthday since I turned 18 today.

I drove the short distance to Hadiya parents house and pull in the driveway then park my jeep and got out.