Chapter 77

Peony POV

I am beyond scared shitless because Demira is here in my hospital room and smirking evilly at me. I wish Hades was here with me to protect me from her.

The last time I saw her she was beyond pissed off at me and my dad. I can understand why she is pissed off at me because I did tell my dad bout Uncle Walter and her fucking each other but I know what she is upset or mad with me.

She used to beat the shit out of me when my dad, my grandparents and Aunt Lucy wasn't around to protect me. She used to make me put makeup on the bruises so nobody can see it.

So I am beyond scared of being alone with her right now and I wish my Hades or nurse Shirley was here with me to make her leave.

Demira just looked at me then said "relax I ain't here to kill you" that made me relaxed but I know her too well to relax completely and let me guard down right now. She is very unpredictable.

Demira put her purse down in the chair by my hospital bed then said "U will be dying soon and I will be the one who kills you but not today tho" while evilly smirking at me.

I looked her with an scared shock look on my face and said "what?" Demira said "you really thought I would let you live after you just fucked up my life that I worked hard to created for myself. I have to get revenge on you and your fucking dad"

I said "I didn't fucked up yr life you did by fucking Uncle Walter" Demira said "you just had to fuck it up by telling your dad instead of keeping yr fucking mouth shut"

I said "you fucked up yr own life not me. How could you do that to my dad. He give you the best life"

Demira said "you just don't know yr dad like I do but you will soon because both of y'all are piece of shit nobody will want after they know everything about y'all. " wonder what she means about that.

I said "doesn't matter because he will always be my dad and always be a better fucking person than yr dirty bitch ass"

Demira said "you ungrateful piece of shit" then she tried to slap me but before she could the door opened fast and Hades said "don't fucking touch you fucking bitch"

We both turn around and look at Hades & he was beyond pissed off because he has an angry look on his face.

Demira smile evilly and said "you must be this fat ugly cow fiance" Hades said "yes don't fucking say those fucking shit bout my beautiful flower and get the fuck away from her " while walking towards us.

Demira look back at me and smirk "you did good for yourself for a person who is a fat ugly cow but he won't stay with you forever especially after a small beautiful skinny girl comes alone. He is just with you for the meantime until someone else comes around who is way better"

Hades said "shut the fuck up and get the fuck away from my fiancee. You are just fucking jealous that she looks way more beautiful than you and has someone who really loves her unlike you do. Get the fuck out before I make you leave"

Demira turned around and look at Hades and said "she is my daughter and I can talk to her however I like and I have every right to be here" while glaring at him.

Hades walked and got in front of me and said "you ain't her real mom so you need to fucking leave before I fucking make you leave" while glaring back at her. Wait how did he know she ain't my real mom I never told him that yet so how could he know that.

Demira said "you know you look just like yr dad and I could have been yr mom but he downgraded and married yr mom. I guess that runs in yr family because you are doing the same thing with Peony" I started crying a little because that hurts for her to say that but again she ain't my real mom so.

Hades yelled "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT" and now his hair is flaring dark blue and I can tell and feel he is fighting orcs for control.

Demira just smirk evilly at him and was about to say something but the door open again making us all to look at the door.

Momma Rhea and Mr. Craig walked in causing Demira to lose her evil smirk and return it with an scared kinda look.

Mr. Craig said "Demira my son told you to leave so I think you should listen and fucking leave before things get very bad for you" while holding the door open for her.

Demira put up her purse then turn and look at me. She said "this ain't over because you will see me again. Remember what I told you" then walk towards the door but Momma Rhea stopped her and said "Peony is part of my family now and now also one of my daughters. If you do anything or say anything about her again you will have to deal with me and trust me you don't want to. Just ask yr friends. Now leave and get the fuck out of my fucking face. Stay the fuck away from Peony and us"

Demira just turned around and smirk at me then walked out of the door. Mr. Craig closed the door behind her.

Hades got back in the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me while I laid my head on his chest. I feel so safe in his arms. I can't stop thinking about what Demira told me before Hades came back in tho.

Momma Rhea said to me "are you o ok sweetie? How are you feeling?" I said "good now that she is gone" Hades said "babe she won't ever hurt you again because I will always be here to protect you. I am never leaving you alone again" then kiss my forehead.

Mr. Craig said "what did she say to you before Hades came in?" I said "she told me that she going to be the one who kills me soon"

Momma Rhea said "that fucking bitch. I shouldn't have let her walk out of his room I should have killed her" her hair turned red fire. Mr. Craig said "calm down babe. We can't go around killing people. We will handle her in different way" while rubbing his wife back to calm her down.

Momma Rhea said "I know but Peony is one of our kids now and I won't let anyone hurt her either" aww I just love her so much. What she just said made me smile big.

Mr. Craig said "yes she is and nobody will hurt her because we will protect her" aww I didnt know he looks at me as one of their kids too. They both have been nothing but like parents to me and show me so much love too. I love them both.

Hades said "we have to get Peony out of here because we can't protect while she is here and I refuse to leave my fiance here alone so that bitch can come back and try to hurt her" while pulling me closer to him.

Momma Rhea said "I agree we can't just leave her here alone. We need to get her out of here" Mr. Craig said "I will go talk to her doctor and get him to release her from here" then kiss his momma Rhea on her left cheek and walked out the door.

A few minutes later Mr. Craig walked back in with Nurse Shirley and I got discharged from the hospital and went back home with Hades and his parents.

I am still scared because I don't know what Demira plan is and went she will try to kill me like she said she will. I know I am safe at Hades parents with them and my Hades but still Demira is a crazy bitch.

This Chapter is over. What y'all think about it? Will Demira get her revenge and kill Peony? What is Demira revenge plan? Keep reading to find out what happens next. Please keep voting and commenting. Thank in advance smooches 💋