*Chapter 61: Careless Mistakes

Songs for this chapter:
my strange addiction - Billie Eilish

Some smut ahead, but we have gotten these scenes before.

Flashback 3: Severus's POV

Elora received her first task as a Death Eater that day. I did my best, to reassure her that she would be fine if she just kept her head down and obeyed him, but I had no idea that the orders she received would be so earth-shattering.

She bolted from the room as soon as the Dark Lord disappeared, not giving any information on what he had whispered in her ear.

When she landed in my quarters at the castle later that day, she was broken. I had caught her just as she was about to leave. I was surprised when her hand reached for the door. She had intentionally apparated here; why was she not seeking me out? But as soon as she looked at me, the tears began. My heart shattered for her. I took her into my arms, trying my best to console her and stop the waterworks flowing from her tired eyes.

I almost lost control when she kissed me. I managed to find a shred of resolve, warning her that we couldn't move any further. I knew she was smart, too smart to forget about her tie to Lucius. Taking her now would only put her in more danger.

"I need this. I need something, anything to distract me. Please," she begged. Fresh tears trailed down her flushed cheeks. "Please, make me feel good."

I couldn't stop myself.

And she didn't want me to. The minute my tongue found its way into her mouth, she let go, submitting to me completely the way she used to. I made quick work of her, tearing her clothes off and sinking to my knees before her.

Gods, it had been so long since I tasted her.

She reacted beautifully. I knew exactly what to do, the exact way to move my tongue against her core to have her a moaning mess in minutes. Her fingers laced in my hair, pulling harshly to signal her imminent release.

But the tension was still there. It wasn't enough. I had to make her crack, give her such a sweet release that she would be begging for more and forgetting her own name.

Fucking her again was like riding a bike, familiar and easy. She felt like home. In her arms was exactly where I belonged.

My world almost shattered when I remembered that to her, this was our first time. She had no recollection of me taking her in my bed time and time again the year prior.

-

I found myself standing in the ballroom of the Malfoy Manor a few weeks later. It was New Years, and the party was in full swing by the time my eyes landed on Elora. She was positively breathtaking. Just my fucking luck that I was talking to Lucius when she made her way over to us.

Lucius was overly possessive, acting as her keeper the entire night. Elora had the nerve to stare me down while his lips attacked her neck passionately. I failed to hide my anger and she read me like a bloody book.

Memories of the time spent in my bed as she came around me flooded into my mind. My trousers suddenly became tight. I needed her again. The way her eyes connected with mine as she was introduced to the other men of Voldemort's regime told me that she needed me too.

We didn't waste a second when our eyes met outside of the manor.

I let my hands shamelessly trail over her figure, wanting to memorize every inch of it in case this was the last time I would ever have her. She melted under my touch.

"Tell me, Elora, do you think of me every time he calls you?" I asked. She knew the answer I was wanting.

Secretly, I dove into her mind. She had been trying to keep me out of her head for weeks. Images of the way Lucius had fucked her flashed through her mind. I could tell she had been enjoying herself with him, but it felt empty, like they were just two people taking what they wanted from each other. There was no passion, no whispers of sweet nothings and pleas for more like there was with me. But something about watching flashes of Lucius taking her mercilessly in his bed left me seething.

She wanted a good rough fuck?

I can give that to you, darling. Just you fucking wait, I said to myself.

I let a piece of the truth slip out. Something she wouldn't fully understand now, but would help assert the shred of dominance I still had over her.

"He doesn't deserve to have his hands on your body. He doesn't deserve to touch you in the places I did," I confessed as I sank to my knees before her. I would worship her, giving her the moon and the stars and the best orgasms of her life. I wanted her to know that.

Trailing my fingers through her dripping cunt, I relished at how she reacted to me. When she begged, I fucked her with my fingers. Hard and slow, just the way I knew she liked it. She was losing herself under my touch, just how she used to. I covered her mouth to stifle her moans when her legs began to shake.

"Show me what I do to you," I demanded. I needed to see it. I had to watch her lose herself for me again.

The trophy of her soaked knickers was just an added bonus.

I went back to the party silently and inconspicuously. When she entered, I couldn't help but notice Lucius's grip tightening around her waist as he dragged her throughout the ballroom. The reminder was clear. She was his; everyone had to know.

I was leaving through the front door, anxious to apparate back to Spinner's End and sleep the night away when Lucius came raging down the grand staircase. The angry look on his face was clear enough. He knew what we had done.

Before I could register, he cast a stinging hex my way. I hissed from the pain. I guess I knew that I deserved it. I had taken a piece of his most prized possession.

"What part of 'she is mine' do you not understand, Severus?" Lucius asked hotly. I slammed my Occlumency walls up, not trusting him to have the decency to not read my thoughts and emotions. Before I could answer, he threw a slicing hex. I felt the sting on my cheek as the blood slowly trickled down.

"Would you fucking relax, Lucius? Bloody hell!" I shouted. Here was a man who was usually overly reserved and calculated. He never liftd a fucking finger for anyone, not even his own wife. And now here he was, hexing and mutilating me over some girl he had forced into his bed? I knew exactly what was happening.

Lucius was falling for Elora.

"What did you do?" Lucius asked. I rolled my eyes at this question.

"You really want to know, Malfoy?" I said.

"What…the hell…did you do?" He asked again. He was growing impatient with me, and I detected the jealousy in his voice. It was hard to miss.

"Are you sure you want me to share with you all of the explicit details?" I spat back. He kept his gaze locked on mine, his wand still elevated and pointed squarely at my chest.

"You want to know how she melted into me as my hands felt each delicious curve of her body? How she submitted herself to me, pushed up against the wall with my tongue down her throat? What about how she came around my fingers, dripping and begging for release? I'm sure the stain of her lipstick is still on the stone, rubbed off from my hand when I had to cover her mouth and stifle her moans," I continued.

Lucius flew towards me, wand clattering to the floor. His hands grasped at my collar, shoving me back against the wall so hard the frames hung about rattled from the force. He was seething with rage as he cut off my supply of air.

I don't know what, but something he saw in my eyes forced him to stop. He stumbled back as he released me from his grip. Any camaraderie we once had slipped through our fingers and dissolved into the thick air around us.

"She's going to be punished for this, Severus," Lucius said after a moment. The weight of reality crushed down on me then. "Make sure you're gone by the time it happens."

I nodded, adjusting my rumpled robes and heading out the door, slamming it shut with a heavy sense of finality.