01 | Serenity Song

Song: Nonsense
Artist's Name: Sabrina Carpenter

Elara"So the quadratic formula for this is—""NATALIA!!"I Shout her name, making her snap out of her trance and look at me with a confused look

Elara
"So the quadratic formula for this is—"
"NATALIA!!"
I Shout her name, making her snap out of her trance and look at me with a confused look.

"What did you say?" God. This girl makes me wonder if she's even a real brunette sometimes.

"I was explaining to you the—" I pause once I saw her staring out of the window again. "—Nevermind."

"C'mon, let's go home. Study session is dismissed." She snaps out of her trance smiling like an idiot.

Now that I come to think of it.. I think she's just pretending to always be zoning out just to get out of these tutoring sessions.

I push the library door open, and gesture her to follow me downstairs. We took turns and roamed around the hallways, only to find out that they were by the car outside of the school.

Me and Natalia sigh, walking towards our friends; Sienna and Scarlett. We were a Quadro. We were inseparable, since we were in diapers.

We were practically neighbors since we live in the same street all together, and that made us so much closer to each other.

We hop inside Scarlett's black jeep, me and sienna in the backseat, while
Natalia's in the passenger seat and Scarlett's in the driver's side. It was the perfect car for us, since it was a four seater.

"Lia, play some music!!" Sienna whines from beside me. "Okay, okay, no need to throw a tantrum Bridget." Natalia replies, making sienna snort.

Sienna hates when we call her Bridget. Liam blasts some Sabrina carpenter from her phone, making us all look at each other.

This. Was. Our. Song.

We point at Scarlett for the first verse, "Think I only want one number in my phone, I might change your contact to 'Don't leave me alone', you said you like my eyes and you like to make 'em roll, treat me like a queen now you got me feeling thrown ohh—"

"But I can't help myself, when you get close to me, baby my tongue goes numb sounds like blah-bleh-bleh—" I sing next to Scarlett.

"I don't want no one else baby I'm in too deep, here's a little song I wrote, it's about you and me—" Natalia sings next.

"I'll be honest, looking at you got me thinking nonsense, cartwheels in my stomach when you walk in. And when you got your arms around me ooh it feels so good—" Sienna finishes, us four nodding in sync.

"I HAD TO HIT THE OCTAVE, I THINK I HAD AN EX BUT I FORGOT HIM, AND I CAN'T FIND MY CHILL I MUST'VE LOST IT. OH I DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M TALKING NONSENSE.." We all laugh at loud, as we finished the first verse and chorus.

"That was fire!!" Sienna shouts, joining in laughing. "We could honestly be future singers though," Scarlett adds, chuckling as she pulls up into her driveway.

You might wonder why were in Scarlett's house right now, that's because we were gonna have another sleepover.

I know we just had a sleepover like last night at sienna's, but who cares? If we had money we'd literally buy a house just for the four of us. We're like sisters!! Literally. I mean technically Scarlett is my half-sister, since we have the same dad. And that's where we both got our emerald green eyes.

"C'mon bitches!!"