14 | Ignoring game

Song: Cinnamon Girl
Artist's Name: Lana Del Rey

Elara"Are you alright, Elle?"I snap out of my trance

Elara
"Are you alright, Elle?"
I snap out of my trance. I take out my airpod, and coincidentally lock eyes with.. Lucas.

I quickly look away, and focus on Scarlett. "Yeah.." I answer, burying my head into my arms on the cafeteria table.

Another week had passed, and it had been a month.. since me and Lucas last spoke to each other.

"I have to go."
A dark voice echoes. It's him. I know it's him. I sigh taking out my airpods. "Let's go home. I'm tired." I say to the girls. They look at each other, before nodding.

They smirk at each other making me raise an eyebrow. I look at them strangely, as they begun to text someone on their phones.

Just then, they drag me somewhere smiling at me. I give them a confused look, as they drag me to the school's stdio.

This studio was where the school ambassadors shooted. As we enter, I lock eyes with him.

I widen my eyes, immediately turning away, about to walk out, when the girls drag me back.

There was darkish warm lighting, and a dim lightbulb was hung in the middle of the room.

Scarlett whispered something to the director making her nod. "So, the two of you will be filming a teaser for the homecoming prom. You two will be dancing!" The director cheers.

I roll my eyes, as the stylist comes and drags the both of us to the changing room.

The assistant gave us our outfits, and pushes us into the bathroom. I enter the stall locking it.

Fuck. Nothing's worse than dancing with him. Even worse... It's slow dancing. The romantic type of dancing for the not so romantic types of people..?!

I sigh putting on the dress. I glance at myself in the mirror. I didn't look too bad in this actually..

It was a gold colored satin dress that reached my shins, it had a draped neck, and it was backless with ribbons to tie it off. They also gave me a pair of gold colored heels to match the vibe of it.

Once I was ready, I went back to the changing rooms

Once I was ready, I went back to the changing rooms. The assistants smiled at me.

We hear a creaking sound, before snapping our heads to it. I raked my eyes up and down his body...

He was wearing a black button up long sleeve shirt, that hugged his muscles perfectly. The sleeves were rolled just above his elbows, to showcase his veiny arms. And he was wearing a pair of black slacks to match.

He ran a hand through his brown hair, making it fluffy, and messy. It suited him.

After I realized I was staring at him, I quickly snap my head away. The stylist, styled my hair into a messy princess braid bun, and added jewelry.

"You look amazing, elara." The assistant praised me. "Thanks to you, and the stylist." I chuckle, making her join in.

"Everyone!! It's time to shoot!!"
Oh, boy.

"Everyone!! It's time to shoot!!"Oh, boy