31 | Daddy issues, drugs, beer, etc.

Song: Daddy Issues
Artist's Name: The neighbourhood

Song: Daddy IssuesArtist's Name: The neighbourhood

Elara
"Charles, please."
I don't know why, but him pleading at me made me weak in the knees somehow.

I finally gave up. I opened the door wide open, as he sighed walking inside. He shut the door with his foot.

He scrolled his eyes over my face for a second, before lifting up his hand and placing it on my cheek, caressing it.. slowly moving towards my eyes, wiping the tears I didn't even know were coming out of my eyes.

I walk to my bed as he follows me. "So what did you wanna talk about..?" I ask, sitting but he edge of my bed.

"You." My eyes narrowed. "What do you mean." He looked at me with a confused look.

"Charlie, Why are you skipping school? You know you can always tell me if you have any problems."

"I don't okay?!" At this point I was starting to get irritated. No. I couldn't lose my temper to him.

It'll push him away.

"Charles." I clenched my jaw angrily. "I. Don't." He scrunched his eyebrows. "Elara. Don't play dumb with me. And don't be so fucking stubborn. Just tell me, so I can help."

"I SAID NO LUCAS. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE."

He looks at me with a confused and frustrated look. "I-i'm sorry.. I-" I get up from the bed, and walk away towards the window, wrapping My arms around myself.

I pace around the room, massaging my temples. "I- I'm going insane.. I- I'm—" He looks at me with a frown.

"Charlie."
I've lost my temper again.
"Charlie."
I'm going insane.
"Charlie. Look at me."
Lucas shouts at me, as he grabs my arms shaking my body. I flinch at his loud voice.

"Elara. Look at me please." I slowly lift my gaze to him. "Why are you doing this? The girls have told me that you've been smoking weed and drinking a lot."

What. They literally told on me?! "They told you..?!!" I exclaimed angrily. "They were worried about you elara."

"I don't care!? I didn't give them permission to rat out my personal business and problems to random people!?!"

"They were just looking out for you elara."

"They're all fucking traitors."
"They are all fucking bitches."
"They just fucking betrayed me."
"They're probably spreading rumors about me right now—"

"ELARA. DO YOU FUCKING HEAR YOURSELF?! YOU'RE GOING INSANE?!"

"I KNOW LUCAS. I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU THAT FIVE MINUTES AGO."

"LOOK YOU'VE LET YOUR ANGER GET THE BEST OF YOU AGAIN."

"NO I DID NOT. NOW STOP BUGGING ME LUCAS. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY IRRITATING ME EVEN MORE. DO YOU WANT ME TO BURST AT YOU?!"

"JUST STOP FUCKING SHOUTING."

"YOU STARTED IT."

"WELL KNOW I'M ASKING TO STOP."

"I DON'T WANT TO. I WANT YOU TO GET THE FUCKING LECTURE YOU DESERVE."

"ELARA!! LUCAS!!"