39 | You belong with me | Part 01

Song: You belong with me
Artist's Name: Taylor Swift

Song: You belong with meArtist's Name: Taylor Swift

Elara
It was finally the night of the prom.
I couldn't be anymore nervous.. Right now, I was sitting at Lucas' car, driving to the school.

"We're here."
Lucas gets out, and holds my hand as I hop out of his car. He places a strand of hair behind my ear before smiling.

"You look beautiful, baby."
I smile at his gesture and words. "Thanks Lucas, you look handsome too!" I complement him back, making him smile widely.

He places his arm around my waist, before we enter the gymnasium. Lights and music were blasting, as soon as we stepped in.

Lucas leads me towards a table, where Andrew, knox— and the girls were.  I think Andrew asked Scarlett and Knox asked sienna, I don't know if Natalia has one though.

She was always the one to not have a date to prom too, but she still kept going, because she said she would come, just Incase someone wanted to ask her last minute.

It was kinda sad to think about.

Scarlett suddenly clears her throat, as the laughter dies once we get there. "Elle.." she starts.

I've told Lucas about what Scarlett said to me, and he was not very happy with it. I feel his grip tighten around my waist, as his jaw clenched.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean those things.. please.. forgive me, you're my best friend and my sister." She pleaded me for forgiveness looking very pathetic.

I turn my head to natalia, to see her signaling me with her eyes to not do it. Who was I suppose to trust..?

Scarlett.. or Natalia..?