06 | Unexpected meeting

Song: Cruel Summer (Sped up ver.)
Artist's Name: Taylor Swift

Lucas"Luca!! Drew is here!!"Mom shouts from the door

Lucas
"Luca!! Drew is here!!"
Mom shouts from the door. I hurry downstairs, to see drew and Knox.

"Hey, Luca." Knox greets me, as we shake hands. "C'mon, let's go to my room."

They nod, following me to my room. I open the large black door, to reveal a large minimalistic black and white bedroom.

I bounce onto my bed, with my phone. "So, what'd you come here for anyways?" I ask them, but mainly Andrew.

"I was just bored," he answered. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? I'm clearly fucking bored too."

They chuckle at me. "Let's go somewhere, maybe the diner? Have you had lunch yet?" I shake my head.

"Then it's settled." Knox said, as they get up from the floor. I get up, and get my keys from the desk.

We jog downstairs. "Where are you boys going?" Mom questions us. "We're just going to eat lunch at the diner,"

"Okay, love you." I kiss her cheek, walking out, "Love you too." I shout back, getting into the driver's side, Andrew at the passenger side, and Knox at the backseat.

Poor guy.

We turn a few corners, to the direction of the diner. Me and Andrew often came to this diner.

It was basically out second home, since we came here so often, maybe once a week.

We knew all the servers and employees there, and they also knew us. The food there was a fucking chef's kiss.

It felt like home, when we ate there because of the humbleness and kindness of the workers, and the wonderful food that reminds us of home.

Once we pull up by the pink and teal diner, I park at the parking lot spotting a lot of people inside.

I feel a feeling of familiarity wash over me, once I lay my eyes on the pink neon sign; Renée's Diner.

The three of us hop out of the black vehicle, as we made our way to the front of the diner.

The bells jingle, once we set foot inside. Fiona, the manager of the diner snaps her head to us smiling.

Her forehead wrinkles, in joy. "Hey Fiona," She smiles at us. "Who's your friend?" She asks us curiously.

"He's Knox." Andrew introduces him. "Well Knox, I hope you'll be visiting this diner everyday like the boys do!" Fiona exclaims making us all laugh.

We sit by booth near the window, we sit down at the curved firm teal sofa encircling the round pink table.

We scan out eyes through the menu, as a shadow appears. I hear Andrew chuckle faintly, as I look up to the waiter who was serving us... Only to see-

"Hey, sexy."