05 | Barbarians

Song: Better people to leave on read
Artist's Name: Emei

Song: Better people to leave on readArtist's Name: Emei

Elara
"CLASS DISMISSED!!"
Fucking finally. I head straight to the door, with the overflowing students dying to get out of that classroom.

I groan, once I'm out and done with that shit. I walk towards my locker, but once I opened it, I saw a tiny paper with a number written on it—

Hey sexy, it's Luca ;)
### (###) ### ###
Call me, since I know you're dying to ;)

I crumple up the paper, and throw it somewhere on the floor since I'm to lazy to throw it in the trash can. He doesn't deserve my effort in walking across the hallway and throwing this shit in the trash can.

I know he's just another one of those hungry-wolf-barbarians that are just sex hungry.

I roll my eyes shaking off the thoughts, as I step into the cafeteria, immediately searching for the girls.

Once I spot them, Immediately walk *Skip* towards them. But as I was walking *skipping* I get stumbled over by a large, tall, someone.

Probably an asshole.

The asshole extended his hand for me to take. I take it, getting up as his hand slowly trailed on to my waist.

My eyebrows scrunch, making me look up— Fuck no. I didn't even know he went here to!?

"YOU?!"
"Hey sexy,"
"Stop fucking calling me that, perv."
"If you just give me your name, then I'll stop calling you sexy."
I was fuming at this guy. He was just some barbarian that I met at the party.

"Fine. I'll give you my name." I say smirking at him. "Go on," he declared. "My name is—"

I leaned on his ear before whispering, "—Fuck off." He scoffed at me, before I leaned back, laughing.

"Well, suit yourself, sexy." I rolled my eyes at him. He chuckles, before walking away, and taking his hand off my waist.

Just as he left. I just fucking realized. That his hand was on my waist the whole time we were bickering.

OH MY LORD.

I groan quietly, walking to the girls. Once I arrived at their table, I noticed andrew at the table too, he's right next to Scarlett.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her, making her pull a disgusted face. I laugh, as all heads snap to mine in confusion.

"Nothing," I defend, sitting down next to Natalia. "The most annoying thing happened to me. I just met the pervert from the party again. We bumped into each other, ugh." I roll my eyes in disgust.

"Hey! He was hot though!" Sienna defended him. "He's nothing but one of those barbarians." I replied rolling my eyes, as a shadow suddenly darkens the table.

I look up to face the devil itself. "Speak of the devil." I mutter, rolling my eyes. "Missed me, sexy?"

I rolled my eyes, as he chuckled sitting down next to sienna. Sienna gaped at him.

Once he saw her, he threw a wink at her. Fucking barbarian. I pulled a disgusted look at them.

"Ew. If you're going to flirt with each other, fuck off." They both chuckle at me. "Are you in a bad mood?" Sienna questions chuckling.

"Jealous are you?" The barbarian asks me. "Never. Ew." I shove my food away, losing my appetite.

"I lost my appetite, (Gags)."