37 | Obsessed

Song: Obsessed
Artist's Name: Olivia Rodrigo

Elara"How long have you liked him?"I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion

Elara
"How long have you liked him?"
I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"I've been fucking obsessed with him since middle school!?" She shouts, making my eyes widen in realization.

"Was he.. the high schooler that you had a.. crush on..?" I ask, putting the puzzle pieces together.

"YES STUPIDE!?!"
I clench my jaw. "Well that doesn't give you the right to fucking slap me." She rolls her eyes in response.

"Just remember. I will get my revenge on you. Just wait." She whispers in my ear, before walking off with her 'Minions'.

I roll my eyes, She wasn't my best friend anymore. She was my ex-bestfriend now.

I sigh, before walking out. I walk tot he seniors floor, looking for Ethan. I search through the locker hallways, to see him by the lockers hitting on a girl.

I walk towards him. "Ethan." I say, as the girl snaps her head to me. "Is.. she your.. girlfriend..?" The girl asks with heartbreak in her voice.

"No— you don't understand she's my—" the girl runs off, before Ethan even gets to finish his sentence.

"—sister."
He sighs, before glaring at me. "Really? Ruing my chances?"

"We need to get home. I need to go to my therapy session."

He gestures me to follow him, as we walk to his car. "So, how's your first day?"

"Bad. I already made an ex-bestfriend— thrice." He laughs, as I grip my hair groaning.

"That's bad enough."
I chuckle at him,  "Do you want me to drop you off at the clinic?"

"Oh yeah, actually that'll be great."

He just nods at me, before turning a couple times, before we reach the clinic. I get out thanking him, before walking inside.

Everyone practically knows me in here, if they're not my friend, they're my best friend.

"Hey Ella!" I greet her by the counter. "Hey Elle, Anna's waiting for you."

"Alright thanks,"

I walk through a hallway, before walking inside her office. "Hey Anna," I greet her casually.

"Hello elle, anyways.. how was your first day?" She asks very intrigued. "I literally just cut off all three of my friends."

She looks at me with a disgusted look, "Oof. That's gotta be bad.."

"It is. School is literally hell, and now that I have no friends anymore, it's like ten times worse."

She just laughs at me, "Hey!! I didn't pay you to just laugh at my problems!!"

"Yeah you ddint, but your mom did." She responded making me laugh along with her.

She's like the best friend
I was looking for.