25 | I found you

Song: You'll be safe here
Artist's Name: Rico Blanco

Song: You'll be safe hereArtist's Name: Rico Blanco

Elara
Comfort.
I still wanted that satisfaction. But— I'd rather not think about that, because it'll lead to.. another panic attack or breakdown.

"Elle?" I snap my head to Scarlett, who's sitting next to me on the cafeteria table. It had hardly been three days, since That incident.

And, recently there's been some new students. There's actually this new girl, Tiffany.

You can already tell by her name that she's bitchy. But— these dumbass girls are to naive to notice that.

Tiffany looks at me smirking devilishly. She was Infront of me, while the girls are beside me, and Andrew and a few other football guys are sitting next to that bitch.

"You okay?" Scarlett asks me for like the millionth time. "For the last time Scarlett. I am fine." I raise my voice at her.

She suddenly leans back, due to my reaction to her. I close my eyes taking deep breaths, before burying my head into my arms.

"All those drugs probably got to her." Tiffany chirps, making a few of the boys laugh along with her.

I just did a bit of them. I smoked a little weed at the party actually. Well.. more than I have these past few days actually.

"Oh! I know, maybe it's just her Daddy Issues." Oh no she did not. I rise my head up, glaring at her.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I say narrowing my eyes. "Are you deaf?" I rise up from my seat, and slap her hard on her cheek.

"Fuck you bitch." I was about to slap her again, when the boys and the girls stop me.

"She's such a bitch. Probably because she didn't have a dad to love her. Awww nobody loves you.." Tiffany said, fake pouting and doing doll eyes.

I stare at her, with tears in my eyes. I snatch my hand away from the people, and I run towards an empty classroom.

I run towards it, and shut it angrily. I sit down on the floor, crying. Here I go again. What have you done to me..?

I wipe my hand on my face frustrated and crying. Flashbacks echo in my mind, all those words, all those things he did to me.

To us.

I bury my face into my hands, sobbing more and more. I scream and cry, wanting to let it all out.

No one even came to comfort me. They all hate me. It's all my fault. Just then, a pair of strong arms engulf me.

I slowly melt into the person's arms. In need of comfort, I don't even check to see who it is.

I just wanted someone to comfort me, to hug me. I bang my fist onto the person's chest.

"I hate him."
"I hate him."
"I fucking hate him."
I hug he person tightly crying on their chest. I can't do this anymore.

"Please don't leave me."