13 | Fed up

Song: Moral of the Story
Artist's Name: Ashe

Elara"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"I bolt up from my bed, as I hear shouting from downstairs

Elara
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"
I bolt up from my bed, as I hear shouting from downstairs.

I get out of my room, and slowly tiptoe to the stairs, to see Ethan, mom and— the fucker.

That fucking cheater.

I march downstairs raging. Ethan and mom look at me with widened eyes, as they take a step back.

I look at the bald asshole, and slap him harshly across the face. Then, I slap him one after another.

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING COME BACK HERE AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE TO US." I shout to him.

"Calm the fuck down. The neighbors will hear you." He shushed me looking furious.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF THEY HEAR. I WANT THEM TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEAT, A LIAR, AND AN ABUSIVE MAN."

He clenched his jaw at my words. He raised his hand about to slap me, when I punched him on his jaw.

"How dare you." He grumbled at me. "I should be telling you that." I pause to let out a humorless laugh.

"Now get the fuck out of my house or I'll drag your pathetic ass out instead." He just stands there glaring at me.

"Are you deaf? I said get your ass out of here." I repeated but he just stood there. Suddenly.. he slapped me hard.

Blood spat out of my mouth. I smirked licking the blood off. "Get. The. Fuck. Out." He still doesn't listen.

I crack my knuckles chuckling, before kicking him on his dick. He kneels down in pain.

I kick him in his stomach one more time, before blood was spilling out of his mouth.

"All this still isn't enough for the torture that you put us though." I whisper to him, before torturing him even more, and dragging him outside, as blood splatted all across his body.

I flipped him off, before walking towards Ethan and mom. Mom ran to me, hugging me tightly in her arms.

"My baby," she whispered, while wiping he blood off my face. "Thank you for standing up for us." I smiled softly
at her.

Ethan then ran up to me an hugged me tightly. "Ethan.." I mumbled as he let go.
"I'm sorry.." he says chuckling.

I smile faintly, before walking to my room. Once I reached my room, I locked the door sliding down.

Just then, I broke into tears. I quietly cried on the door. I couldn't handle all this anymore.

It had been weeks since Lucas was ignoring me, and now that cheater was in our house.

We always felt helpless when it came to that cheater. I was always the one who stood up for us.

It felt tiring. My mom and Ethan can't stand a chance with him.. that's why they always get beat up by him them.

I calm myself down wiping my tears. I never really cried.. if I cried.. It means it's a serious thing that's worth crying about.

I'm fucking fed up already.