38 | Promposal | Part 01

Song: Prom Dress
Artist's Name: Mxmtoon

Song: Prom DressArtist's Name: Mxmtoon

Elara
Ugh. Monday.
My most hated day of the week. It had been about two weeks since I came back to school, and Scarlett was not so kind with me.

She kept giving me dirty looks and stuff, but she didn't had her 'Revenge' in me just yet.

And her being really quiet.. makes me even more scared. She was my best friend since forever.. she knows everything and anything about me..

I'm afraid she'll post all my embarrassing photos on her phone. But I have a gut feeling that she's gonna do so much than that...

⭒ ☆⋆Time Skip⋆☆⭒

"Elle!"
A high pitched voice whisper-shouts in my ear. "What the— Natalia?" I was currently studying at the library, and there she was standing beside me.

"Don't you have better things to do? Like maybe planning your revenge on me with those two?!" I ask mocking my head.

"Look— Elara, I didn't agree to all of this.. I didn't even get angry at you. When I heard that you've come back, I wanted to hug you and tell you I've missed you, and I do."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Are you sure you're not.. like pretending just to get revenge on me..?" I ask very suspicious.

"Please. Elara. Listen to me. Scarlett and sienna is planning to ruin prom for you. Please, listen to me, do not accept their apology of they apologize to you. Please." She says, before running off.

"I—" I don't even get to finish my sentence. I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

Should I trust her..?

⭒ ☆⋆Time Skip⋆☆⭒

Five thirty. He's here.
Lucas texted me earlier, and asked me if I wanted to hang out, since we hadn't seen each other in months.

He told me we were going to a kind of formal place, so I should wear a dress. I wore a dark emerald green dress, highlighting my emerald green eyes.

"Elara!! Lucas is here!!"
Ethan shouts. Overtime, Ethan actually let me hang out with Lucas. Which I thanked him for, because he's my friend.

I open the door, to see Lucas in a white dress shirt and black slacks. And in his hands were a large bouquet of dark red roses.

"Thank you," I say, smiling at him, as I take the flowers. He smirks at me, before opening the passenger side for me.

I hop in, as he runs to the driver side, getting in quickly. "So.. where exactly are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He replied chuckling. I laugh with him, as you belong with me pops up on the radio.

I look at Lucas to see him already looking at me.
"Do you know this song?!"