04 | Target Locked

Song: Bad Decisions
Artist's Name: Ariana Grande

Lucas"Want a beer?"Ethan asks from beside me smirking

Lucas
"Want a beer?"
Ethan asks from beside me smirking. "Are you trying to poison me?" I ask bluntly.

"I'd have to be nice to you first before I killed you, if I was trying to poison you."

"Ever heard of drugs?"

I earn a chuckle from him. But it suddenly dies. I raise an eyebrow, as I see him glaring at something.

Just then he gestures someone to come to him. He looked like he was in a bad mood.

"Why are you wearing that. And what are you doing here." He grumbled once a girl suddenly walked towards him.

I checked out the petite Blondie. Damn, she looked hot not gonna lie. No doubt I could steal her from Ethan.

She was wearing a champagne colored dress that was very revealing, it showcased all her curves, as she wore some golden colored heels to the look.

She however looked very alike to Ethan... But I don't remember Ethan having siblings.. even a sister.

"Is that your girl Ethan?" I ask smirking at the Blondie. Both of their heads suddenly snap to mine.

The Blondie suddenly glares at me. "I'm his little sister." She grumbled out frustrated.

My eyes slightly widened. "My bad, sexy." I apologized winking at her. "Fuck off Luciano." Ethan growls at me.

"Look at you, being a protective big brother." I laugh at my own words. "Mind if I steal your hot little sister for a moment Bradley?" I chuckle.

"No." The Blondie replies herself. "Feisty." I reply leaning closer to her. "Get the fuck away from me." She grumbles.

"Like brother like sister, am I right or am I right?" She rolls her eyes, clearly irritated. "Fuck off. Whoever the fuck you are."

"Luca. My name's Luca." I reply, with a straight face. "I don't give a shit." She replies staring at me.

"What's yours?" I ask curiously. "I said fuck off, Lucas." Ethan shouts at me. I raise my hands up in surrender, "Alright, Alright, I'm leaving."

I smirk at the Blondie, winking at her, before I slipped my number in her tiny hand.

I walked away in satisfaction. That Blondie would be texting me in a matter of time.

Just then, I thought the perfect idea... Oh Ethan, you don't know what's coming for you.

I knew Ethan didnt want anyone dating his little sister. Even so, I'm his biggest rival.

This will be the perfect revenge plan for him. Once I toy with her and get her to sleep with me, soon enough she'll fall for me, and once then, I'll break her heart.

Target locked.