begin (read first!)

hey yall!

i just wanted to come on here and say thank you so much for clicking on this and giving it a chance!! i wont make this long, but i wanted to let you know some things before we start!

i don't classify myself as a writer, i think deep down that would be an offense to the actual writers out there. 😭 i also write formally, i promise! i kind of just wanted this to be like a 'hi im the author!' type beat and make this intro as stress free as possible.

speaking of!

while i do have the plot set firm and a specific outline for each chapter, the bulk of it is written right before i publish it. for example, i am writing this while on ch. 5, and my 'outline' was 120 words. the chapter itself was over 4,000.

so, at the end of each 'part' (y'all will see!) is kind of like a journal paragraph i wrote after. it's literally just me talking to myself, typing out the thoughts i had during the time i did the chapter. it's not long, i promise!! i just thought it would be cool to add because you get a glimpse into my mind.

i also set a song for each chapter. i loooooove love love it when books have a soundtrack. (ten year old me was screaming reading percy jackson with freaking radioactive by imagine dragons playing in the background)

anyways! i hope you enjoy!!!! thank you so much again and i wish you love and happiness and everything good that can come out of this world!!!!

so, onto the story. let's get the prologue out of the way, shall we ?