7.10 - Being greened in daily life is not a problem

The next day, Bai Xiaoyu got up early. As a poor high school student, her home was far from the school, so she had to get up at five or six every day and then rush to school.

When she came out after washing up with sleepy eyes, the folding bed in the living room had been put away, and Bai Mo, who was sleeping in the living room, was making breakfast in the kitchen.

Seeing her come out, Bai Mo brought the cooked millet porridge to the table and smiled gently, "Xiaoyu, come and have breakfast."

The boy's smile healed him. He was only 18 years old, but he took on the responsibility of the family too early, dropped out of school to work, and had to do housework at home. He was so tired and hard, but there was no complaint on his face, only the warmth of approachability, like the light of the morning sun.

"Okay, brother."

Bai Xiaoyu gradually let down her guard, finished breakfast, said goodbye to Bai Mo, and rushed to the bus station.

Today is Tuesday, and the final exam is getting closer. Lingyang Middle School has become more strict. Members of the student union with armbands on their arms are often seen patrolling the campus. Bai Xiaoyu finally arrived at the school on time, and had to face a whole day of boring classes.

Although Bai Xiaoyu plays the role of a top student, she doesn't like to study, and she has to maintain her top student persona, so...

"System, go see if there are any props in the mall that can help me get the first place in the final exam." Bai Xiaoyu asked the system for help.

Red Tuanzi looked at her with a look of hatred, then opened the system mall, looked at the dazzling array of product pages for a long time, and finally found a suitable one. Just as she was about to place an order, she saw the three big words "Sold Out".

[Host... sold out. ]

"Ah? Are you kidding me?" Bai Xiaoyu didn't believe it.

[Really, the God of Learning Halo priced at 999 is sold out! ] 306 was afraid that she didn't believe it, so he pulled up the picture to show her, and it showed that all of them were sold out by one person.

"No way, who is so arrogant that he won't leave me one." Bai Xiaoyu wanted to cry but had no tears. She could only let the system see her props.

Such a generous and arrogant system is not a person, but System 101.

Because the God of Learning Halo is a one-time prop, and the host looks like a salted fish, System 101 is worried that he will fail the final exam, so it bought out the prop overnight, which can be said to be well-intentioned.

After the first class, Bai Xiaoyu went upstairs to Class A of Senior 3 to play with Qi Ze as usual. At the door of the classroom, he met Gu Xuan, who had the same intention. When the two met, they didn't give each other a good face, and they childishly argued about who should go in first.

As a result, as soon as he entered the classroom of Class A of Senior 3, he was told that Qi Ze had taken two days of sick leave and did not come to school.

Gu Xuan panicked at the time and took out his mobile phone to call him one after another.

"Ah Qi, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Have you called the doctor? What did the doctor say? Wait for me, I'll go to see you now..." Gu Xuan said a lot as soon as the phone was connected.

"Get lost!" Qi Ze's voice came from the other end of the phone with a bad temper.

The phone was hung up, Gu Xuan looked at the phone in confusion, and Bai Xiaoyu, who witnessed the whole process, laughed at him mercilessly.