5.18 - Who the hell is your brother!

Jiang Ruche is not very old, but he has established his own Qixing Group, which is outstanding in all walks of life. The Qixing Group, which was established only three years ago, has gradually grown under the secret support of Qi's father and eventually became one of the largest companies in China.

Qixing's founder Jiang Ruche has naturally become the focus of the business community. He is young, rich and handsome. After being interviewed by a financial channel, he has attracted the attention of many people who want to climb up the ladder.

Qixing Group is based on the strongest black technology. Every time a press conference is held, it is because it is going to release a technological product with great influence. Various media also know the value of the press conference. When they smell the slightest wind, they will come like those who smell meat.

In the afternoon, the media reporters who received the notice all arrived at the headquarters of Qixing Group, and they were talking enthusiastically about what products Qixing would launch this time. Some reporters even prepared their manuscripts. Praise! Just praise Qixing Group to the sky!

Jiang Ruche, who was wearing a custom-made suit, straightened his clothes. His face, which was always smiling, was now full of coldness. Just as he was about to go on stage, Jiang Ruche received a call from Qi's father.

"Uncle?"

"Xiao Che! What's going on online? What's the relationship between Xiao Qi and that movie emperor! The phone can't be reached, why are you so worried about me!" Qi's father said angrily. He also saw the comments on the Internet that slandered Qi Ze, and he was so angry that his blood pressure rose a lot.

"Uncle, don't worry. I'll take care of this." Jiang Ruche soothed, "As for that Fu Siqi, I've investigated. He and Xiao Qi are just neighbors. The rest are all fabricated on the Internet."

As for why Qi's father's phone couldn't be reached... it was because they had a quarrel, and Qi Ze directly blocked him. Of course, Jiang Ruche was very considerate and didn't mention this.

"Fabricated? My heir to the Qi Group was arranged by them as someone who rose to power by unspoken rules! Humph, I've long said that the entertainment industry is in chaos, but he didn't listen!"

"Xiao Qi is simple-minded, and it's inevitable that he will be framed by villains. Don't worry, uncle, I won't let those people go." At this point, Jiang Ruche raised a sneer at the corner of his mouth.

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Ruche restrained his expression and went on stage with a stern face.

The reporters who were waiting anxiously saw him coming out and immediately raised their cameras and took pictures. For them, news is their livelihood, and Qixing Group is the biggest news.

"Dear journalists, there is only one thing for holding a press conference today..." Jiang Ruche's voice reached everyone's ears through the microphone.

"In fact, Qixing Group is related to Qi Group, because the chairman of Qi Group is my uncle."

Everyone in the audience knew the news and nodded in agreement, but... everyone knew about this matter, so there was no need to hold a press conference for it.

"You are all media people, and I believe you have heard about the scandal about actor Fu on the Internet now." Jiang Ruche continued.

As reporters, they naturally pay close attention to online news. They know the news that has been trending early in the morning, but... why did the bigwigs in the business world suddenly mention the gossip in the entertainment industry?

Jiang Ruche suddenly laughed and took a page of paper and read the manuscript on it.

"The new actor Qi Ze is suspected of using hidden rules to get promoted. He hooked up with the well-known actor Fu Siqi in the industry and got the role of Su San Shao in "Storm and Cloud". He also used Fu Siqi's connections to participate in "The World"."