5.19 - Good friends walk together

It was half an hour later when Ye An arrived at the apartment. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Fu Siqi, who was bruised and looking at him for help, and Jiang Ruche, who was sitting next to Qi Ze and kept saying bad things about Fu Siqi.

"Xiao Qi, you must not be fooled by this guy. He became the best actor at such a young age. He is definitely not a good person." Jiang Ruche said earnestly.

Fu Siqi "???"

So what does being a best actor have to do with being a good person?

"Brother, don't worry. Fu Siqi and I...actually it's not what you think...We've known each other for a long time. Do you remember Gou Wa? It's him."

Fu Siqi nodded wildly, "Yes, yes, it's me."

"Him?" Jiang Ruche looked at him again and sneered, "That's even more unbelievable."

"I have a headache and feel sleepy. I'll go to catch up on my sleep. You guys can chat." Qi Ze was not good at handling this kind of thing. He could only helplessly hold his forehead and pretend to be uncomfortable and wanted to run away.

"Ah Qi!" Ye An called him.

"Ye Zi is here?" Qi Ze greeted Ye An as if he had just noticed him coming in.

"Brother, help me pour a glass of water for Ye Zi. I'm going to rest." Qi Ze hid back in the room after saying the last sentence.

Qi Ze had just hidden back in his room when the atmosphere in the living room began to become tense. The three grown men sat separately. Fu Siqi wanted to explain something, but facing the death rays of the other two, he shut his mouth silently.

"Tell me, did you plan to get close to Xiao Qi?" Jiang Ruche said with a sneer, showing the momentum he had cultivated in the business world for many years.

"Brother..." Fu Siqi just opened his mouth and changed his words after feeling Jiang Ruche's murderous aura, "Brother Jiang, indeed, I deliberately approached Xiao Qi."

"But, I really like Xiao Qi, I liked him a long time ago..." At the end, his voice became lower and lower.

"Hey, you may be very glorious outside, but in front of me, you are not worthy of Xiao Qi, whether it is status or other things, you are not worthy."

Jiang Ruche hated what Fu Siqi had done to Xiao Qi, and his teeth itched. If he was not afraid that Qi Ze would be unhappy, he really wanted to ban him directly.

[Host, there is a fire in your backyard. ] The system looked out from the crack of the door and said with schadenfreude.

"Really? Let me see." Qi Ze also came over to take a peek.

In the living room at this time, Fu Siqi was hit by Jiang Ruche's series of words. He lowered his head in frustration. He pulled the corner of his mouth reluctantly, but it pulled the bruise.

"I know I don't have the qualifications..."

"But I will be to him..." Fu Siqi wanted to say something, but was interrupted by the vibrating mobile phone. He looked at Jiang Ruche apologetically, and then answered the phone.

The person on the other end of the phone didn't know what he said. Jiang Ruche and Ye An could only see Fu Siqi's face sinking little by little.

"I know, I will come back." Fu Siqi hung up the phone after saying that.

"Sorry, I have some personal matters to attend to. Brother Jiang, I will not give up pursuing Xiao Qi, I hope you can understand. Thank you." Fu Siqi stood up and bowed. Without waiting for Jiang Ruche to reply, he walked straight to the door of Qi Ze's room and knocked on it.