6.8 - The host was kidnapped

The cold machine voice was emotionless, but Feng Luo inexplicably heard a hint of murderous intent in it, which made his scalp numb. His intuition told him that what the system said was true. If he failed in his mission...

No, he couldn't fail.

Feng Luo was just an ordinary person. He had lived an ordinary life for more than 20 years. After graduating from college, he took over the pet shop. The only thing that was not ordinary was the death of his parents.

Until... this system appeared in his mind.

It was obviously something beyond reality, but Feng Luo was not afraid, but a kind of... uncontrollable excitement.

He didn't sleep all night, and got up the next day to announce that the pet shop would be temporarily closed and Qi Ze would be fostered at Grandma Zhang's house in the same community.

After arranging everything, he changed into casual clothes. On an ordinary afternoon, he rubbed the child's head and told him to wait for him at home.

Qi Ze pretended to be very sensible and watched him leave. Qi Ze was very relieved about Feng Luo going to perform the system mission. After all, he was the male protagonist, the son of destiny. No matter what he did, he would not die, and he would even get adventures from it.

He was no longer worried about Feng Luo's safety, he was more worried about his current situation...

Feng Luo sent him to live with Grandma Zhang. It was fine in the first few days. He was cute and well-behaved. Grandma Zhang was also very nice to him. She even secretly used her pension to buy toys for Qi Ze. He had a leisurely life until these few days when Grandma Zhang's granddaughter came.

Grandma Zhang's granddaughter was called Yiyi. She came to play with Grandma Zhang during the kindergarten holiday. It happened that Qi Ze was fostered here. Yiyi was very happy to have a playmate and held Qi Ze's hand tightly. Nowadays, children are all treasures in the hands of their parents. Yiyi was naturally spoiled and was an out-and-out naughty child.

Yiyi is not only a naughty girl, but also a bit obsessed with looks. Seeing that Qi Ze is more handsome than all the kids in kindergarten, she pinches his face whenever she gets the chance. She was more restrained when Grandma Zhang was around, until Grandma Zhang went to the kitchen to cook and left the two children playing in the room. Yiyi stretched out her sinful little hands again, and her target was Qi Ze's hair.

Qi Ze felt the horror of a naughty child for the first time.

"101, save me..."

The white ball system squatted on the desk, trying hard to hold back laughter.

[Host, come on, you can do it! Hahahahaha]

Qi Ze looked at the system with a black face, with two small tufts on his head. Just when he was about to get angry, Yi Yi grabbed his hair.

"Don't move, Qi Qi, it's almost done."

Yi Yi continued to tie his hair on tiptoe, and only let go of his hair after tying three tufts.

"Qi Qi, you are so beautiful!" The little girl couldn't help but poke his face again.

Yi Yi started to chatter with him again, from the new cartoon played yesterday to the children in the kindergarten, etc.

"Yiyi, Qiqi, it's time to eat." The savior, Grandma Zhang, finally pushed the door open and came in. Qi Ze finally breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Grandma Zhang for help.

Human cubs are too scary, ying ying ying.

Lunch was also spent in the sound of the naughty child being picky and dissatisfied. Grandma Zhang didn't have time to cook a few more dishes, which made the little girl unhappy. She pouted her little mouth high and refused to eat this and that in a sullen manner. Qi Ze, who was afraid of being affected by the innocent, quietly ate his meal, and formed two extremes with the naughty child.