6.6 - Monster System

[Ding, found a place to bind souls, start binding. ]

[Ding, binding progress 5%...]

[10%...]

[Ding, binding successful. ]

Feng Luo was awakened by a burst of cold mechanical sound. He opened his eyes and was in a trance for several seconds before focusing his eyes. Looking at the white ward, Feng Luo's head was still aching.

Feng Luo pressed his eyebrows and tried to find clues from his memory before he fell into a coma.

What happened?

He seemed... to be surrounded by people. That's right! Xiao Qi!

Feng Luo endured the pain and half sat up, pulled out the needle with saline on the back of his hand, lifted the quilt and wanted to get out of bed.

"Hey, what are you doing!" The nurse who just came in for rounds found that he was about to get up and hurriedly scolded him, "Who allowed you to get out of bed? Don't you know what's wrong with you? You young people nowadays really don't care about your health, right?"

Feng Luo didn't stop moving. When he got out of bed, his legs went soft and he fell to the ground. The pain from the previous injury made him sweat again.

"Sorry, I want to be discharged from the hospital. I want to find my brother."

Xiao Qi is still a child. What if he gets lost and kidnapped by bad people, or what if he gets hit by a car on the road.

Feng Luo became more and more scared. With a pale face, he barely propped himself up and stood up.

"Your brother? Is it this child?" The nurse moved to the side, and a child wearing a Pikachu sweater was exposed to Feng Luo's sight.

Qi Ze took a bite of the apple given by the nurse and greeted: "Hi, Feng Luo, are you awake?"

"Xiao Qi... why are you here?" Feng Luo breathed a sigh of relief, sat back on the bed and waved to Qi Ze.

"Someone told me that you were in the hospital, so I came here by myself." Qi Ze walked over and sat on the small stool next to the bed, his short legs just enough to touch the ground.

"Who?"

"I don't know, it's a good-looking brother." Qi Ze brags about himself shamelessly and takes another bite of the apple.

The nurse who heard their conversation quickly fixed the IV needle and replied, "A young man about your age sent you to the hospital. The child also found the hospital not long after. This child is really cute and smart. All our colleagues like him."

Qi Ze raised his little face proudly, with an awesome look.

Hearing outsiders praising his child, Feng Luo smiled for the first time and touched the child's head with satisfaction.

[Ding, the Wan Yao system has been bound. Host, please confirm activation. 】

Suddenly, a mechanical sound rang in his mind. Feng Luo frowned in confusion and asked, "Did you hear any sound?"

"What sound? Did you get a tinnitus in your head?" the nurse asked hurriedly. After all, a slight concussion could not be taken lightly.

"No, no, what is it..." Feng Luo just wanted to say the four words "Ten Thousand Demons System", but he didn't know what happened. He opened his mouth but couldn't say it. It was as if some force was preventing him from revealing the existence of the system.

"Forget it, it's nothing." Feng Luo suppressed his doubts. This thing called the Ten Thousand Demons System was too weird. Feng Luo remembered that when he was not conscious, it seemed that this sound was also ringing in his mind.